Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: The Department of Ministry of Tribal Affairs has released a recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Stenographer. The recruitment is being done on a deputation basis under the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NEST).
The total no. of vacancies for the mentioned posts is 12. Interested and eligible candidates shall apply offline on or before 31st May 2020.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization
||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Last Date To Apply||31st May 2020|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Stenographer|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs is 12. Check out the post wise vacancy distribution that is given below.
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|Assistant Commissioner (Admin)||02|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|Office Superintendent (Admin)||02|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
|Stenographer Grade- I||01|
|Stenographer Grade- II||02|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
|Deputy Commissioner||Masters Degree in Finance|
|Assistant Commissioner||Graduate, Degree in B.Com|
|Private Secretary||Person working in the central govt holding analogous post|
|Office Superintendent||Bachelors Degree and Degree in B.Com|
The maximum age limit on deputation basis shall be 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
How To Apply For Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020?
- The applications will be accepted only in OFFLINE mode. Therefore the candidates have to download the application form, fill it properly, and send it to the address that is given below.
Commissioner (NESTS), Room No.415, ‘B’ Wing Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
- Applications must reach the address that is given above before 31st May 2020.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Ministry of Tribal officer: Salary
The PayScale for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs is given below.
- Deputy Commissioner – Level 11 – Rs.67700- 208700/-
- Assistant Commissioner – Level 8 – Rs.47600- 151100/-
- Private Secretary – Level 7 – Rs.44900- 142400/-
- Office Superintendent – Level 7 – Rs.44900-142400/-
- Stenographer Grade I – Level 6 – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Stenographer Grade II – Level 4 – Rs.25500- 81100/-