Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021: The Ministry of Finance has released an official notification for the recruitment of Recovery Officer, Registrar, Assistant Registrar Posts in Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs), and Debts Recovery Tribunals (DRTs) under the Department of Financial Services. There are a total of 53 vacancies announced by the Ministry. The last date to send the application form to the concerned department is 7th June 2021 for the posts of Registrar and Assistant Registrar and 30th June 2021 for the posts of Recovery Officer. Candidates can check all the details of the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, steps to apply, and salary structure in this post.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021: Overview
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Finance|
|Post||Recovery Officer, Registrar, and Assistant Registrar|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Last Date To Apply Online||7th and 30th June 2021|
|Job Location||Across The Country|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Notification
The candidates who find themselves as a good fit for the above mentioned posts and also fulfill each eligibility criteria can check the official notification released by the Ministry of Finance by simply clicking on the given button below.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the number of vacancies announced by the Ministry of Finance for the posts of Recovery Officers, Assistant Registrar, and Registrar below in the table.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who have a Degree in Law are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Post Qualification Experience
The Candidates should have Legal and Judicial work experience to apply for the recruitment.
Download Application Form
Candidates can download the application form by visiting the official website of the Ministry i.e. @financialservices.gov.in or by simply clicking on the given button below.
Steps to Apply For Ministry of Finance Recruitment
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website @financialservices.gov.in or from the above-mentioned link.
- Candidates are required to fill in their correct details and send the duly filled application form along with the required documents.
- Candidates are required to send the application form to the below address and for more details please go through the Notification properly.
Address- The Director CS-I (D), Department of Personnel & Training, Lok Nayak Bhawan New Delhi- 110041
- Candidates are also required to send a copy of the application to the addresses mentioned below as well as a request to forward the form to the concerned departments before the last date.
- The Joint Secretary (Establishment) of all Ministries/Departments of Government of India
- The Chief Secretaries of State Governments and Administrators of UTs
- The Controller General of Accounts, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, Ministry of Finance, GPO Complex, Block-E Aviation Colony, INA Colony, New Delhi, Delhi- 110023.
- The Chairman/MD & CEO of all PSBs.
- Registrars of all High Courts
- The NIC Cell, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, New Delhi- with a request to upload the vacancy circular immediately on the official website of DFS.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications and the post-qualification experiences for the Interview process.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Salary Structure
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 67,700-2,08,700|
|Recovery Officer||Rs. 67,700-2,08,700|