Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 120 vacancies for Medical & Health Officer on its official website @mpsc.nic.in. The interested candidates should read the complete information before applying for the post, so their candidature will not cancel later. The eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 from March 02 to March 23, 2021, from the direct link provided below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Posts||Medical and Health Officer|
|Advertisement Number||MPSC/ ADVT-54/ 1/2020-2021/ 90|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||March 02, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||March 23, 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|MPSC 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|MPSC Notification||February 23, 2021|
|Application Starts on||March 02, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 23, 2021|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released the Recruitment Notification for medical and health officer posts for candidates who have a medical degree. The candidates who hold the required eligibility criteria can apply through the direct link that is given below on this site from March 02, 2021, for the MPSC Recruitment 2021. Check the Official Notification for the MPSC Recruitment for Medical & Health officer from the direct link provided below.
MPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Check the vacancy details of the MPSC Recruitment 2021 from the table given below:
|Medical & Health Officer||120|
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Read the below table to know the eligibility criteria for Medical & Health Officer released by MPSC Recruitment 2021.
|Medical & Health Officer||The person must be Post Graduate with MBBS or its equivalent Degree person from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).|
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2021
The candidates have to apply only through the online mode.
- Click on the link that is given below on this site or visit the official website.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For MPSC Recruitment 2021
Here is the direct link to apply online for the MPSC Recruitment 2021 for Medical and Health Officer posts. The online application process is available from March 02 to March 23, 2021.
Important Points for MPSC Recruitment 2021:
- MPSC Online Form is available between March 02 to March 23, 2021, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on MPSC Recruitment 2021.
MPSC Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of MPSC Application Form by post is not acceptable
Stay connected for more important updates regarding the MPSC Recruitment 2021.