Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment has released recruitment notification for Bank Assistant cum Cashier posts. There are total 10 vacancies for Assistant post. As per the official site of Meghalaya Corporative Apex Bank, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2020
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank has released notification for the Assistant Post. The Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Application 2019 is going to begins on 01st January 2020 and is going to end on 16th January 2020. Candidates must fill the Application Form before 16th January 2020 to avoid the last minute rush.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank: Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2020 in the below table.
|Online Application form 2020 Start Date||01st January 2020|
|Online Application form 2020 Last Date||16th January 2020|
|Admit Card release Date||Available Soon.|
|Assistant Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank 2020:Vacancies
There are total 10 Vacancies for Assistant post in Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification Criteria:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate.
The Bank functions in a computerized environment and all of its branches are on a core banking platform. Hence, working knowledge of computers (including spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.) is essential and should preferably be supported by a Certificate / Diploma in this regard.
- Age Limit Criteria: (as on 1st December 2019):
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank: Online Application Fee
The Mode of Fee payment is online. The fee for each category candidate has been mentioned.
- General/ OBC / EWS – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH – 210/-
- Female – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Instructions to Apply for Assistant post 2020
- Click the given link for Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Online Form 2020 given above.
- As the new tab opens.
- After checking the I agree checkbox and clicking on Proceed button you will be redirected to online application form.
- Please carefully fill all the fields in the application form and click on Submit Application button
- After you clicked on the Submit Application button, you will be redirected to confirmation page. You will also received a confirmation mail as well as an sms along with your application number.
- In the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete payment button and you will be redirected to online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with confirmation message. A confirmation mail and sms will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of payment.
- After successful application you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank 2020 Application Form
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Registration is available in online mode. The Online form Link has been given below. Thereafter, the instructions to fill the online application form of Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank have also been given. Please follow the same to Apply Online for Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank 2020 for your convenience.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Court Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Court Application by post is not acceptable
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank 2020 Admit Card
The Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Admit Card 2020 for Assistant will be officially available in the month of March(Tentatively). We will be updating the Admit Card link here for your convenience.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank 2020 Result
The Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Result will be tentatively available in the month of June 2020. The result can be checked from this website as soon as its release on the official website.