MCGM Recruitment 2021
MCGM Recruitment 2021: The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has announced the recruitment for the 185 vacancies for the posts of Laboratory Technicians and Pharmacists on its official website @portal.mcgm.gov.in. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are required to download and fill the application form and send it via postal means before the last date 28th May 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, application form, salary structure, and more in this post.
MCGM Recruitment 2021: Overview
|MCGM Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
|Post||Laboratory Technicians and Pharmacists|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2021|
MCGM Recruitment Notification 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can download the detailed advertisement released by the MCGM for Laboratory Technicians and Pharmacists posts. A total of 185 vacancies has been released by the officials. A direct link to download the notification has been provided here.
MCGM Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Candidates can check the number of vacancies for the recruitment of paramedical posts in various departments in MCGM for the North-Eastern Region in the given table below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
MCGM Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can go through and check the Educational Qualification and Age Limit (eligibility criteria) related to the job posts below.
|Name of Post||Education|
|Laboratory Technician||Degree in B.Sc. with DMLT OR 12th with Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Laboratory Medicine|
|Pharmacist||Candidates Should have D.Pharma/B.Pharma degree|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years.
Application Form Download
The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply by downloading the application form and sending the duly filled application form all along with the required documents for 185 vacancies. The direct link to download the application form is given below.
Steps To Apply For MCGM Recruitment
- Candidates are required to download the application form format from the link mentioned above.
- Need to fill each detail correctly and send it to the below mentioned address along with the supporting documents, photograph, and certificates via postal means.
Address- The Executive Health Officer, Public Health Department, F/South Office, 3rd Floor, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marg, Parel Mumbai- 400012
MCGM Recruitment Selection Process
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of their educational qualification, age limit, and post-qualification experience (if any).
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted through e-mail or SMS and will be called for the further round.