Manipur Transport Dept Recruitment 2020 for 118 Vacancy: The transport department of Manipur has announced recruitment for various posts, providing 118 vacancies in all. The notification has been officially released on 26th Feb 2020. Interested candidates may note the eligibility and apply soon before 23rd March 2020.
Manipur Transport Dept Recruitment 2020
The Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2020 involves the engagement of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator), Driver, Checker, Peon, Chowkidar.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Asstt Sub Inspector (Taxes)||11|
|Asstt Sub Inspector (Enforcement)||08|
|LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator)||21|
Written Test, Interview, Practical Test, Driving Test (Driver), Physical Test (ASI) are a part of the selection process as per the post requirements
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Transport Department Recruitment
- Sub-Inspector (Enforcement): 18-38 years
- Asstt. Sub Inspector (Taxes): 18-38 years
- Asstt. Sub Inspector (Enforcement): 18-38 years
- LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator): 18-38 years
- Driver: 21-38 years
- Checker: 18-38 years
- Peon: 18-38 years
- Chowkidar: 18-38 years
Graduation, 10th, PUC are the basic education requirements. These vary with each post.
- PUC is required for ASI post with knowledge of Hindi and Manipuri
- Graduation is required for SI post with knowledge of Hindi
- Graduation + Computer course for LDC post
- Matriculation is required for remaining posts
How to Apply For Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2020?
The mode of application is offline. Thus, candidates are required to fill the applications & sending it to the office.
Use the link to download Manipur Transport Department Application Form: Click here
Please note the application fee is to be submitted in Cash
|Name of the Posts||Application Fee|
|UR & OBC||Rs.500|
Last Date to Submit Applications is 23rd March 2020, 5PM