The Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019 has been released on 08th November 2019. A state level teachers eligibility test that appoints teachers for Primary and Upper Primary Classes in Maharashtra, giving candidates who wish to work in teaching govt jobs. Interested candidates can apply online for Maharashtra TET 2019 by using the given link.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019
Maharashtra TET Application Online form 2019 has been released by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune on 08th November 2019. Candidates can now check the active application form link and apply online. The Maharashtra registration details are given along with instructions to submit the Maharashtra TET application form. Check details and apply online for Maharashtra TET 2019.
Prerequisites for Maharashtra TET Online Application Form 2019
- ID Proof
- DOB Proof
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificates
- E Receipt for Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Photograph
Maharashtra TET Application Fee for both Paper 1 and Paper 2
|Category||For one paper||For both paper 1 and 2|
|General and OBC||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 600|
Note that the fee is for one paper. Candidates who wish to apply for both Paper 1 and 2 will have to pay twice the amount. (As per the official notification)
Maharashtra TET Application Form Link 2019
Maharashtra TET Online Form Dates:
- Maharashtra Start Date for Online Application- 08th November 2019
- Maharashtra Last Date to Apply Online- 28th November 2019
- Dates for Downloading Hall Ticket: 04-01-2020 to 19-01-2020
- Date for Paper I Written Exam: 19-01-2020 (10:30 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Date for Paper II Written Exam: 19-01-2020 (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
Steps to Submit Maharashtra TET Online Form 2019
Follow the given steps for completing the online form Maharashtra TET 2019.
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the Maharashtra State TET official site directly.
- Now you can see New User on the left
- Click on New User and Agree the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now Choose the exam centre and medium in which you want to give the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Important Points for Maharashtra TET Registration Form
- Maharashtra TET Online Application 2019 must be completed in all aspects.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for Maharashtra 2019
- The Maharashtra TET Application Fee can be paid by anyone of the following medium – Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Bank Challan.
- Payment is an important step involved in the completion and submission of the form.
- Candidates must note the Start and Last Date of Online Application
- Registration without payment is considered incomplete.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable
Stay Connected for Maharashtra TET 2019 updates!