Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020: Savitribai Phule Pune University has released the admit card for the State Eligibility Test (SET) on 26th December 2020, which is scheduled to held on 27th December 2020. The candidates who have applied for the exam must download their hall ticket before the exam date, for the sake of candidates, we have provided the direct link to download the admit card. Read out the complete article to know more about Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020.
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020
|Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the organization||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|Exam Date||27th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release||December 2020|
|Job Location||Maharashtra and Goa|
How to Download Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020?
- Open the official site of the Savitribai Phule Pune University @setexam.unipune.ac.in or click on the link given above.
- Now on the home page, you can find the “What’s New” section.
- Then search for Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020 link.
- Fill up all required details in the required fields and click on the submit button.
- Download it, take a print out of the Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020.
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020 Link
Download the Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020 from the below given direct link. For downloading the hall ticket the aspirant needs to give the login credential like application number and password to get the Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020.
Important Details To Check On Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020
After downloading the Maharashtra SET Admit Card the aspirants can check the following details in the admit card 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Required Documents To Carry For Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2020
Aspirants are necessary to carry any one of the following documents along with the Maharashtra SET Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
Maharashtra SET Exam Date 2020
The Maharashtra SET exam is going to held on 27th December 2020. The candidates are advised to carry a printout of the hall ticket to the examination hall.