Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2020 Notification for Specialists Group A has been released @arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. The advertisement क्रमांक-०१/२०२० invites the applications from MBBS possessing candidates with experience may apply using the given information about the vacancy, eligibility and application form. Go through the article and apply before 18th February 2020.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Specialist Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Health Department Specialist Recruitment’s 117 vacancies are released for graduates and postgraduates with MBBS background. The application is for Group A Specialist in Maharashtra through offline mode.
Check the important dates:
|Maharashtra Public Health Department Specialist Notification Date||27th January 2020|
|Maharashtra Public Health Department Specialist Application Submission Date||27th January to 18th February 2020|
Eligibility for Maharashtra Public Health Department Specialist Doctor
- Possess M.B.B.S. Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification specified in the First Schedule or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (CII of 1956) and
- Possess either – (a) Post-graduate Degree & has experience in a major hospital for a period of not less than 05 years, gained after acquiring M.B.B.S. Degree
- Some posts require M.S and experience, details of which are mentioned in the PDF
Note: The selected candidate will have to get himself/herself registered under Maharashtra Medical Council Act 1965, before joining or his /her name should be borne in Indian Medical Register. This is a good opportunity for the residents of Maharashtra for government job.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Public Health Department Specialists?
- The application form needs to be submitted through offline mode. Application submission last date is 18th February 2020.
- The requirements of the application form are as follows:
Complete and valid details- personal- name, DOB, marital status, caste, category, professional such as qualification & experience needs to be mentioned in the form
- Passport size Photograph is to be attached
- The Application form needs to be addressed to:
Director Health Services, Mumbai
संचालक आरोग्य सेर्ा, आरोग्य सेर्ा आयुक् तालय
आरोग्य भर्न, मुंबई-४०० ००१
- Take the print out of the application form and send the form to the mentioned address before the last date
- Please note that the application form has been provided after the notification PDF for the candidates to print, fill and submit.
For Our Readers
Sarkarijobs247 is a complete, all-inclusive website to know all there is about the latest govt jobs. For you ease, we bring to you the option of subscription. Hit the Bell Icon for job alerts.