Maharashtra Police, Nandurbar Police Department has announced applications for Maharashtra SRPF Armed Police Constable & Driver post @mahapariksha.gov.in. A total of 1847 vacancies have been released. Mode of Selection for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2019 includes Written exam/PET.
The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing eligibility, important dates(exam date, online application dates), Vacancy distribution, PDF.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||02 December 2019 by 7 PM|
|Application Last Date||22 December 2019 up to 11:59 p.m|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment covering Education Qualification, Physical Details, Age Limit
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed their Class 12th level /Intermediate Level of Examination.
- Physical Details:
Male-170 cms(General Category), 168 cms( Reserved Category)
Female- 158 cms( General Category), 156 cms( Reserved Category)
Male -83-87 cms(General Category), 81-85 cms( Reserved Category)
- Age Limit:
For Police Constable Driver
Minimum – 19 Years; Maximum – 28 YearsFor SRPF Armed Police ConstableMinimum – 18 Years; Maximum – 25 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit) – As per Rules
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment: Vacancy Distribution
The Posts for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2019 in different cities have been depicted in the table below:
District and Railway Police Constable Driver (Location-wise)
SRPF Armed Police Constable Vacancy Distribution (Location-wise)
|Pune SRPF 2||29|
|Nagpur SRPF 2||117|
|Dound SRPF 5||57|
|Dound SRPF 7||43|
|New Mumbai SRPF 11||27|
|Akola SRPF 18||176|
Maharashtra Police Constable & Driver Notification Links
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment: Online Application Form
The Maharashtra Police Constable Online Application Form is available from 2nd December 2019 till 22nd December 2019. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link as soon as it gets activated.
The link for Online Application Form of Maharashtra Police Constable & Driver is available to complete the online form.
Maharashtra Police Constable Apply Online Steps
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Constable:
- Click the link mentioned
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Maharashtra Police Constable Application Fee 2019
Important Points for Maharashtra Police Online form
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the Maharashtra Police Constable Online form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview
Stay updated with the sarkarijobs247.com!