Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Others @mahagenco.in. A total of 234 vacancies have been notified by MAHAGENCO under Advt. No. 1/2020. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates from the engineering field who wish to settle for a career in Maharashtra. Interested candidates are advised to go through the article given below to apply online. Do read the important points given at the bottom and also apply for other upcoming engineering jobs.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd 2020
|Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd|
|Position Name||Multiple Posts|
|Starting date to apply online||15th January 2020|
|Last date to apply online||5th February 2020|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
As multiple posts have been released for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020, therefore we have provided post wise vacancy in the table below.
|Deputy Chief Engineer||06|
|Additional Executive Engineer||106|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||74|
Eligibility Criteria For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who belong to the engineering field. Moreover, the vacancy is also huge, therefore the candidates must utilize this opportunity for a career in this field. Given below are the eligibility which a candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills before applying.
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in the concerned field of Engineering for the post the candidate wishes to apply.
Note: Experience is also required for all the posts. So, candidates must read the official notification for the experience.
|Post||Age(as on 5th Feb 2020)|
|Chief Engineer||50 years|
|Deputy Chief Engineer||48 years|
|Superintending Engineer||45 years|
|Executive Engineer||40 years|
|Additional Executive Engineer||40 years|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||38 years|
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt. norms
Fee For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020
All General Candidates: Rs 800/
B.C. Category Candidates: Rs600/
Before You Apply For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020
After the candidate has read all the details from MAHAGENCO Recruitment Notification 2020, the candidates must know the steps to apply online. Read the following and then apply.
- Candidates applying for the post of Chief Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer, Superintending Engineer, and, Executive Engineer should apply Online & should send a copy of the Online application form along with
necessary documents to:
“The Assistant General Manager (HR-RC) Maharashtra State Power
Generation Company Ltd, Estrella batteries expansion Compound, Ground Floor, Labour
Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai 400019” so as to reach on or before 5th January 2020.
- Candidates applying for the post of Additional Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer will apply Only Online as per the link provided below.
How To Apply For For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020?
Follow the steps given below to apply.
- Click on the link given below.
- Click the given link to Apply Online for MAHAGENCO 2020
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration
- After completing registration, log in with User ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login Button and fill the details and complete the application form.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference.
Apply Link For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020
Click On the given link to apply online before 5th February 2020. Do not forget to send the hard copies to the address mentioned above for the posts given above only.
Important Points To Note For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020
- Send the hard copies only of the posts mentioned above before 5th Feb 2020 otherwise your application will not be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to retain a copy of duly filled application form, fees receipt & other testimonials with them.
- The candidate must produce a certificate showing knowledge of Marathi or Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak the Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliated to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute.
- An online application that is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature / unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.