MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020: MAHADISCOM or Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. has released the official notification for the recruitment of Deputy Executive Engineer. Interested candidates with B.Tech and 3 years post qualification experience may apply.
MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
For the advertisement no., 04/2020 as MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer, a total of 51 vacancies have been released. Check the details from the subsequent paragraphs.
|Name of Board||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MSEDCL) MAHADISCOM|
|Post Name||Deputy Executive Engineer|
|Notification Release Date||6th March 2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||20th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||4th April 2020|
|Call Letter Release Date||10 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Eligibility
For a total of 51 vacancies under MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer, the following is the eligibility criteria to be fulfilled:
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 4th April 2020
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward class and applying for the post reserved for backward class.
- The Persons with Disability who have applied for the post is relaxable up to 40 years (For PWD category)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Meritorious Sportspersons.
- Upper age limit for departmental candidates is 57 years. Departmental candidate means employees of MSEDCL only.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology
- 3 years post qualification in Power Distribution
Pay Scale For MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer
Pay Group is second under which the Salary Structure is as follows:
- Online test
Apply Online For MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer
The online application forms of MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer will be available from 20th March 2020.
Meanwhile, candidates may check the application fee for the given post:
- Open / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/- + 18 % GST+ Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category : Rs.250/- + 18 % GST + Transaction Charges
Stay Connected for More Government Jobs in Maharashtra: