MHC Exam Date 2022 Out
MHC Exam Date 2022 Out: Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 notification has been released for the post of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and others on the official website i.e. mhc.tn.gov.in A total of 1412 vacancies for the post of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator are available for various districts under the state. The eligible candidates have successfully applied for the posts for the Madras High Court Recruitment. The MHC Exam Date 2022 for the written exam is announced by the officials to be conducted on the 15th & 16th of October 2022. Bookmark this article for further updates about MHC Exam 2022.
Madras High Court Exam Date 2022 – Overview
Madras High Court Recruitment has been released for recruiting Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator posts. The Madras High Court Exam 2022 is going to be held on 15th & 16th October 2022. Candidates can go through the table below for the MHC Recruitment 2022 highlights.
|Madras High Court Exam Date 2022 – Overview|
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Posts||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|MHC Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
|MHC Hall Ticket 2022||October 2022(1st week)|
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released on its official website announcing 1412 vacancies for different posts. The candidates can check the MHC Recruitment 2022 Notification district-wise from the direct link which has been provided below for your reference.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022
The Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 is being conducted to recruit for the 1412 various posts. The vacancies are tabulated below post-wise.
|Madras High Court Recruitment Vacancy|
Madras High Court Recruitment Apply Online
Interested and eligible candidates for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 can apply online either from the official website or by clicking on the direct Apply online link which is given below. Apply Online Link has been activated and will remain active till 22nd August 2022. It is suggested that the candidates must apply well in advance to avoid the last minutes rush. Candidates cannot apply for more than one District.
Madras High Court Recruitment Application Fee
The Application fee has to be paid through online mode under MHC Recruitment 2022. The category-wise application fee is tabulated below.
|Madras High Court Recruitment Application Fee|
|BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows||Nil|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of mhc.tn.gov.in on or
- Click on ‘Click here to Register and Apply Online for various posts in the Subordinate Courts in the Judicial Districts in the State of Tamil Nadu (Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, and Driver)’ given under ‘Announcements’
- Select the district and Click on the application link
- Fill Personal Details, Educational and Technical Qualification, and Additional Information
- Upload Photo, Signature, and Documents
- Preview Your Application
- Submit Fee
- Now, you need to click on the “APPLICATION FORM” link in the candidate’s dashboard to download the filled-in application form.
- After thoroughly reading and understanding the instructions, click on the ‘Check box’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button to move to the detailed Application Form.
Madras High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 for the various posts. The eligibility criteria are described below.
Madras High Court Recruitment Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification required for the various posts is tabulated below.
|Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, and Junior Bailiff||Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or College Courses of Studies.|
|Xerox Operator||Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies with practical experience for a period of not less than 6 months in the operation of Xerox machine|
|Driver||Candidates Should possess 8th Class & valid Driving License for driving Motor Vehicle.|
Madras High Court Recruitment Age Limit(as on 01-07-2022)
- The Minimum Age limit prescribed for all categories under Madras High Court Recruitment is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories is 32 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes is 37 years.
- For Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Class is 34 years.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The Selection Process of Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 – Salary Structure
The Post-wise salary structure is tabulated below.
|Examiner||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Reader||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Senior Bailiff||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
Madras High Court Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates who are interested in the job post should have knowledge regarding the exam pattern of Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.
- There will be 150 objective MCQ types of questions.
- The total duration of the examination will be 2 hour 30 minutes.
- Part -`B’ will be evaluated, only if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks of 40% (i.e., 20 Marks) in Part- ‘A’.
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
Tamil Eligibility Test
|50||50||20||2 hour 30 minutes|
General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability
MHC Exam Date 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the MHC Exam Date 2022?
Ans. The Madras High Court Exam 2022 is to be held on the 15th & 16th of October 2022.
Q2. How many vacancies have been released under Madras High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 1412 vacancies have been released under Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.
Q3. What is the exam pattern for MHC Exam 2022?
Ans. The MHC Exam Pattern is described in the article.
Q4. What is the selection process of Madras High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The selection will be based on the online examination i.e. Written Exam, Skill Test (if required for a post), Document Verification Medical Examination.