Madras High Court Recruitment 2021-22
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021-22: Madras High Court has invited online applications for the posts of Presidents & Members through an official notification. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the vacancies can fill their online application form at the Madras High Court Recruitment Portal at https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login for which the link has been made active from 21st December 2021 onwards. The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test and viva-voce for which the dates will be announced separately.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021-22
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2021-22|
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post||Member & President|
|Online Application Starts||21st December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Notified|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination & Viva Voce|
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification
A total of 85 vacancies for president and members have been announced at Madras High Court against Advt no. 02 / 2021 on its official website. Go through the detailed notification for the recruitment. The direct link to download the notification pdf in both English & Tamil has been provided here.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2021-22
A total of 85 vacancies has been notified for various District Commission for the post of President & Members for which the vacancy distribution is as follows-
MHC Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria
In the official notification, the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021-22 has been mentioned which is as follows-
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
A candidate who is applying for the post of member must have attained the age of 35 years.
President:- The Candidate is, or has been, or is qualified to be a District Judge to apply for the post of President at Madras High Court.
Member:- The candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University and is a person of ability, integrity and standing, and having special knowledge and professional experience of not less than fifteen years in consumer affairs, law, public affairs, administration, economics, commerce, industry, finance, management,
engineering, technology, public health or medicine.
Madras High Court Online Application
The online registration link for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021-22 for 85 Presidents & Members vacancies has been made available from 21st December 2021 (Tuesday) at Madras High Court Recruitment Portal. Here is the direct link to apply online.
MHC Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) as the required application fee for each post. The payment can be done through online mode only and no refund will be made once paid. No application form will be accepted without the MHC Application fee.
Steps to Apply Online for MHC Recruitment 2021-22
1. Visit the official website of Madras High Court Recruitment Portal at https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login or directly click on the above link.
2. On the homepage, click on “Register and Apply Online for the posts of ‘President’ and ‘Member’ in District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission in the state of Tamil Nadu” appearing in the Announcement section.
3. A new page with the application form appears on the screen.
4. Start filling your personal, professional, and education details in the application fee.
5. Attach the documents required & pay the required application fee online.
6. Click on the “Submit” button to register yourself for the vacancy & save a copy for future use.
MHC Recruitment 2021-22 Selection Process
Madras High Court will be recruiting the eligible candidates through a written test & viva-voce for which the exam pattern is described as
1. Written Test- 75 Marks (Qualifying marks- 30)
2. Viva Voce- 25 Marks (Qualifying marks- 8)
Madras High Court Recruitment Syllabus
The syllabus for each post- Member & President has been separately notified by the Madras High Court in its notification pdf. Check the syllabus for the respective post from the below section for which you are applying.
Syllabus for Written Examination for the post of President:
1. The Constitution of India
2. Civil Procedure Code, 1908
3. The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
4. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
5. Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
6. Indian Contract Act, 1872
7. Current Affairs / General Knowledge
8. Aptitude test (Abstract Reasoning / Spatial Reasoning / Verbal Ability / Logical and Critical Reasoning / Visual Reasoning / Problem–solving abilities / Decision making and Judgment etc.)
Syllabus for Written Examination for the post of Member:
1. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
2. Current Affairs / General Knowledge
3. Aptitude test (Abstract Reasoning / Spatial Reasoning / Verbal Ability / Logical and Critical Reasoning / Visual Reasoning / Problem–solving abilities / Decision making and Judgment etc.)