Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Library Attendant, Room Boy & other posts on its official website on 14th March 2021. A total of 367 vacancies have been announced and the online application process has been extended till 28th April 2021. The interested candidates should read the complete article to know more about this recruitment. A direct link to apply online has been provided in the article below.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post||Office Assistant, Chobdar, and other|
|Online Application Starts||14th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test|
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
A total of 367 Office Assistant, Chobdar and other posts vacancies have been announced at Madras High Court against Advt no. 36/2021 on its official website on 14th March 2021. Go through the detailed notification for the recruitment. The direct link to download the notification pdf in both English & Tamil has been provided here.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates Should Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having a valid LMV driving license/ experience in cooking/ experience in house-keeping.
Age Limit (as on 01st July 2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories: 30 years
- Maximum Age for In-Service candidates: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR: Rs. 500/- for each post
- For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Online Application Link
The candidates eligible for Madras High Court various vacancies can apply from the direct link below. The online application process will be active till 28th April 2021 and the last date to pay the fee is 30th April 2021. The interested candidates must apply much before the last date arrives.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
Common Written Examination
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The selected candidates for various posts will be provided with a Pay Level-1: Rs.15,700 – 50,000