Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021
Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper & other posts on its official website on 18th April 2021. A total of 3557 vacancies have been announced and the online application process will be active till 06th June 2021. The interested candidates should read the complete article to know more about this recruitment. The 8th pass can apply for the recruitment from the online application link given in the article below. A direct link to apply online has been provided in the article below.
Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Madras High Court Class IV Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post||Office Assistant, Sweeper and other posts|
|Online Application Starts||18th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||06th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test|
Madras High Court Class IV Notification
A total of 3557 Office Assistant, Sweeper and other posts vacancies have been announced at Madras High Court on its official website on 18th April 2021. Go through the detailed notification for the recruitment. The direct link to download the notification pdf in both English & Tamil has been provided here.
Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Nightwatchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full-time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be 8th pass and must be able to ride a bicycle. He must be able to read and write the Tamil Language. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification to know more details.
- UR – 30 years
- MBC & DC/BCM/BC – 18 to 32 years
- SC/ST & Widows- 18 to 35 years
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR: Rs. 500/- for each post
- For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Madras High Court @http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
- Scroll down the homepage and click on Recruitments in the right corner.
- A new page will open on your screen
- Click on the “Register and Apply Online for Class IV Posts in Madras High Court”
- Fill up the required details and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit your application form and download it for future reference.
Online Application Link
The candidates eligible for Madras High Court various vacancies can apply from the direct link below. The online application process will be active on 21st April 2021 and the last date to pay the fee is 23rd April 2021. The interested candidates must apply much before the last date arrives.
Madras High Court Class IV Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
Common Written Examination
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Madras High Court Class IV Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The selected candidates for various posts will be provided with a Pay Level-1: Rs.15,700 – 50,000