For the written exam, Madras High Court Admit Card out @mhc.tn.gov.in. Aspirants who had applied are eagerly waiting for the exam. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the oral test of Madras High Court Xerox Operator, must have started revision for the exam. We hope the candidates finished the preparation for the exam and are all set to appear.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2020
As the oral test of Madras High Court is approaching. The Exam is Scheduled to be held on 17th February 2020. Thus, candidates are already checking the regular updates on the exam & admit card. Candidates can check the exam date and admit card link in the article as it is released by the Madras High Court Admit Card exam. Check admit card link below.
Download Madras High Court Admit Card
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below and wait for the new tab to open
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the Madras High Court Admit Card 2020 for your future reference.
Note for Madras High Court Admit Card
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get Madras High Court Admit Card 2020.
- Also, Check your venue of the exam.
- Candidates need to qualify the written exam to appear for the next round.
- Candidates need to appear for the Oral Test on 17th February 2020 at 04th Floor (Digitization Wing), Record Building, High Court Campus, High Court, Madras, Chennai – 104.
Documents to carry with your Madras High Court Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Admit Card 2020
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph