Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Uttar Pradesh has notified the exam date for the recruitment of Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager Posts for Agra and Kanpur Mass Rapid Transit System Metro Project. LMRC exam will be held on 20th and 21st January 2020. The number of vacancies is 183. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, exam dates, online application. Read further to go through the Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification in Uttar Pradesh.
LMRC Recruitment Exam Date 2020
LMRC has informed the exam date for the Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer exam. The official website has recently published the date of the exam as 20th and 21st January 2020.
As per the notification, the exam date was 14th Jan earlier. Now, the dates have been changed. Check the picture below for official notice.
LMRC Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
LMRC has released 183 vacancies for JE & AM. These are a good number of vacancies for UP Govt Job aspirants, candidates can start applying now for the given post from 22nd November 2019. Check important exam dates and other details.
|Name of the Board||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Assistant Manager|
|LMRC JE & AM Notification||Download Official PDF|
|Online Application Start Date||22nd November 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||23rd December 2019|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 28 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs – 590/-|
Important Dates of LMRC Recruitment 2019
|LMRC JE & AM Online Application form Start Date||22nd November 2019|
|LMRC JE & AM Online Application form Last Date||23rd December 2019|
|LMRC Recruitment Online Application Fee Last Date||23rd December 2019|
|LMRC Admit Card||Download Here|
|Exam Date||20th and 21st January 2020|
|Answer Key Release||Click to Check LMRC Answer Key|
LMRC JE & AM Post Details
There is a total of 183 Vacancies for Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager in Agra and Kanpur Mass Rapid Transit System Metro Project Recruitment 2019.
|Asst. Manager(S & T)||08|
|Jr. Engineer(S & T)||17|
|Public Relation Asst||04|
LMRC JE & AM Eligibility
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 years (As on 01st December 2019)
- Education Qualifications:
Asst Manager(Civil/Electrical/S & T)-Candidates must have B.E./B. Tech Degree in relevant Trade with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (Gen/OBBC/ EWS) & minimum 50% marks in aggregate(For SC./ST Applicants) to apply for the post.
Asst Manager (Accounts)-Candidates must have CA (Internship) /ICWA Examination passed for this post.
Asst Manager(HR)-Candidates must have MBA(HR)/ PGDM(HR) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/S & T)--Candidates have 03 Years Diploma in Engineering in Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical trades OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech) in Civil/Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical trades form recognized institute /university are eligible.Public Relation Asst-Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Mass Comm. & Journalism/ equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
LMRC Recruitment Application Fee
The Application Fee for the given post is Rs 590/- for General and OBC candidates and for SC/ST/ PwD the Application Fee is 236.
The process of selection involves:
- AM-Written Test(02 Papers)
- For JE-Written Test(02 Papers), Trade Test & Medical Test
- For Rest Posts– Written Test (02 Papers), Personal Interaction & Medical Test
A rank list will be prepared on the basis of cumulative marks obtained in writing and interview. Then the candidates will be allocated to the Association. The basis of allocation would be Governmental Reservation, Ethnic Cycle System and Priority Option
Link of LMRC Recruitment Online Form
Candidates can Apply for LMRC JE & AM using the link given below:
Click here to Apply Online for LMRC Recruitment 2019
Steps to Apply Online LMRC Recruitment
- Click on the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Registration for New Candidates”
- Fill the registration form and “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the LMRC Recruitment registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally, submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
Important Points to Remember for LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
The notification is released for 183 vacancies in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation. Candidates should note the start date (22nd November 2019) and the last date (23rd December 2019) of the Application form. Interested candidates, eligible for the post may apply. Please note:
- Candidates should verify the details entered before clicking Submit
- Only exempted candidates will not pay the Application fee
- It is instructed to the candidates to keep their scanned copy of the required documents in the admissible size as prescribed in the advertisement
LMRC Recruitment Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the JE & AM Online form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of LMRC Recruitment Application by post
Candidates are requested to stay connected for more updates on Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Recruitment for Junior Engineer & Assistant Manager 2019.