LMRC Answer Key 2020 is out @lmrcl.com for the Executive and Non- Executive post-exam. The exam was scheduled for 20th and 21st January 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the exam may check the answers to predict their performance. Given is a link to check the answer key.
LMRC Answer Key
LMRC Answer Key document is provided for the aspirants of Lucknow Metro Recruitment. The answers given are going to help the candidates to get an idea of their scores. Using the pattern and marking scheme, candidates may predict their scores too. Also, Answer key is released to maintain transparency in the examination system, where the mentioned answers are considered while preparing the result.
How to Check the Answer Key?
- The login option is provided for the answer key
- As you open the link, enter your User ID and Password
- Finally Enter the Captcha and Press Login button
- Check the answer key document as appeared
Please Note: Absentee Candidate cannot view Questions and Answers and can not submit Objections
Link to Check LMRC Answer Key for Executive & Non-Executive
Use the given link to Check Your Answers
Use the exam pattern to Calculate your Marks:
- Each question carries equal marks.
- Add +1 for the correct answer.
- As there is negative marking, candidates must deduct 1/3 marks for each incorrect answer.
After Checking the LMRC Answer Key 2020
Now that you have calculated your marks, you may predict your qualification status. The result of the exam can be expected in February 2020. Meanwhile, check the given selection process for LMRC Recruitment, which will be helpful for UP Govt Job aspirants.
- For the post of Assistant Manager(Civil)(post-code-E01), Assistant Manager(Electrical)(post-code-E02), Assistant Manager(S&T)(post-code-E03), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process –Written Test, followed by document verification & Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Accounts(postcode-E04), Assistant Manager/HR(post-code-E05), Assistant Manager(Public Relations)(post-code-E06) , the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process –,Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Executive(Non-Technical) category.
- For the post of Jr. Engineers, (postcodes NE01, NE02, NE03) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examinations in A-3 category.
- For the post of Public Relations Assistant, (postcodes NE04 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in (C-1) category.
For Our Readers:
You may subscribe to our notifications for any kind of latest update on govt job notifications- central or state govt. Stay Connected to Sarkarijobs247.com by pressing the bell icon!