LIC HFL Assistant Manager Legal Interview Call Letter 2020 is out @lichousing.com. Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited has released the admit card for the final round that is the interview for the selected candidates from the previous CBT round. Candidates can download the LIC HFL Assistant Manager Call letter of the interview from the link given below.
LIC HFL Assistant Manager Interview Call Letter 2020
Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the LIC HFL Interview Call letter on 12th February 2020. Check the dates given below.
|LIC HFL Interview Date 2020||25th February 2020|
|LIC HFL Call Letter Release Date||12th February 2020|
|LIC HFL Result 2020||To be notified soon|
Selection Process For LIC HFL Exam
LIC HFL board members framed the selection rounds for Assistant Manager – Legal posts as follows
- Online written examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Thus, the interview will contain document verification and medical examination.
How to Download LIC HFL Call Letter 2020?
Step 1: Click on the link provided below to download the LIC HFL Assistant Manager Call Letter.
Step 2: A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3: Here you will have to enter your “Registration No.” / “Roll No. ” and “Date of Birth” / “Password”.
Step 4: Enter the Captcha code.
Step 5: Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 6: You will be able to see the call letter on the screen.
Step 7: Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
LIC HFL Interview Call Letter Link:
LIC HFL Call Letter link for Assistant Manager(Legal) 2019-20 Examination is mentioned below
Details on the LIC HFL Admit card:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date.
- Timing of Examination
- Timings to report at the examination venue
- Exam centre address details
- General Instructions
Documents to Carry with LIC HFL Admit Card 2019
- Candidates must carry Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry an original and a photocopy of their ID Proof.
- The Photo ID Cards may include, Licence, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID, etc.
- Education and experience certificate(Original and Attested)
- They should also carry a passport size photograph that must match the photograph submitted in the Application form