LHMC Recruitment 2021
LHMC Recruitment 2021: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi has released a notification stating the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors on a contract/temporary basis for a time period of 3 months. The total number of vacancies is 48 and the recruitment will be done on a “First Come, First Serve” basis through Walk-In Interviews which are starting from 03rd May 2021 till the posts are filled up. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, steps to apply, salary structure, and more in this post.
LHMC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|LHMC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Doctor|
|Notification Release Date||01st May 2021|
|Walk-In Dates||03rd May 2021- Till The Posts Are Filled Up|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
LHMC Recruitment Notification 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the official notification once before applying for the post of Senior Resident Doctor. Candidates can download the Notification by clicking on the below link.
LHMC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Candidates can check the vacancies for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors in various departments in the given table below.
Name of Post
No. of Post
|Senior Resident Doctors in Following Departments:
LHMC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have Post Graduate Degree/DNB/PG Diploma in concerned specialties.
- The candidates should have a valid DMC (Delhi Medical Council) registration certificate at the time of the interview.
- The candidate’s age must not be exceeding 45 Years.
- Age relaxations will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.
Application Form Download
Candidates can download the application form format from the given link below.
Candidates are required to bring all the documents mentioned below along the duly filled application form to the Interview Venue. The application form download link is already mentioned above.
- Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate).
- All MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Marksheets.
- Attempt certificate UG and PG both.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Degree of MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma.
- DMC registration on PG/DNB.
- Identity Proofs.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Publications/Papers, if any.
LHMC Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview which will be conducted from 03rd May 2021 till the posts are filled and the Interview will be done on the “First Come, First Serve” basis.
LHMC Recruitment 2021 Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- per month.