LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi, has released notification for the recruitment of Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker, X Ray Technician (XRT), Haemodialysis Technician (HTs), Data Entry (Technician) (DET), Dark Room Assistant (DRA), Nursing Attendant (NAs), Dhobi (Oho) posts. This recruitment is conducted by LHMC for 27 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Application Fee, Dates and important points.
LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important points of LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment in the table below.
|LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Lady Hardinge medical College|
|Test Name||Medical Social Welfare Officer/ Social Worker, X Ray Technician (XRT),
Haemodialysis Technician (HTs), Data Entry (Technician) (DET),
Dark Room Assistant (DRA), Nursing Attendant (NAs), Dhobi (Oho)
|Starting date||May 2020|
|Closing Date||13th June 2020|
LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker||01|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||02|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||04|
|Data Entry (Technician) (DET)||01|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||01|
|Nursing Attendant (NAs)||16|
LHMC Nursing Attendant: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed either their Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker||21-28 Yrs|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||21 Yrs to 31 yrs|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||30 Yrs|
|Data Entry (Technician) (DET)||18-27 Yrs|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||21 to 30 Years|
|Nursing Attendant (NAs)||18-27 Yrs|
|Dhobi (Oho)||18-27 Yrs|
Application Fee For LHMC Nursing Attendant
- Only Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque is applicable and no other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Only Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque will be made in favour of THE DIRECTOR, KALAWATI SARAN CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates should write his/her name, post applied, mobile Number and category on the back of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque.
How To Apply For LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment.?
- Click on the given link for LHMC Nursing Attendant Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.
Link To Apply For LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment
Click below to apply for the LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment.
LHMC Nursing Attendant Application Form
LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the LHMC Nursing Attendant Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.