KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2019 is out @ksrtc.in. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) will conduct the exam on 2nd February 2020 to recruit assistants for the post of Technical Assistant and Security Assistant Grade-3. A total number of 726 vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant and 200 vacancies for the post of Security Assistant have been notified. As per the official website, KSRTC Technical Assistant is scheduled to be held on 02 February 2020 (Sunday).
Important Dates For KSRTC Exam 2020
|KSRTC Technical Assistant Exam||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM||2nd February 2020
|100 For Each Paper|
|KSRTC Security Assistant Exam||2.30 PM to 4.30 PM|
How To Download KSRTC Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
- To download KSRTC Assistant Admit Card 2019, click on the link given below.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter Your Application No. and Date Of Birth.
- Enter captcha if provided.
- Click on Submit.
- Finally, Print/Save Your Admit Card.
Link To Download KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020
Documents To Carry For KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- A valid ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
- Passport Size Photographs
What Next After Downloading KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue printed on KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in photograph, name, etc. the candidate is advised to contact the helpline no.080 – 49596666 immediately, otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
- Read the instructions printed on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket carefully.
Details printed on KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Center Address and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam invigilator
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
Points To Note For KSRTC Technical Assistant Exam 2020
- The selection will be based on a written test followed by an interview.
- The appointed candidates will get Rs.15700/- per month as a salary plus all other allowances as per the norms of the state government.
Keep visiting this site for more updates on KSRTC Technical Assistant Exam 2019.