KSP SI Medical Admit Card 2020: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released the admit card for the medical exam for the selection of Sub-Inspector post @ksp.gov.in. The KSP SI Medical exam is the final round for the selection of candidates for the post of sub-inspector. The candidates who have qualified in the written exam are eligible for physical test/medical exam. Candidates can refer to this article for KSP SI Medical exam date and admit card link 2020.
KSP SI Medical Admit Card 2020
|KSP Sub-Inspector Medical Test Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector (Civil) 2019 (Advt No. 87-2/2019-20)|
|Number Of Vacancies||300 Vacancies|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||17th October 2020|
|Medical Exam date||To be announced soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Medical Exam/Physical Test|
KSP Sub Inspector Admit Card Link
The link of the KSP Sub Inspector Admit Card is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
How to Download KSP SI Admit Card (2020)
- Click on the direct link as given above or visit the official website of KSP.
- On the homepage search for KSP SI Admit Card (2020).
- Enter the basic information like Roll Number/ Registration number, DOB and Password with Captcha Code correctly
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Finally, you can download KSP SI Admit Card (2020) and print it out for future reference.
The Admit Card is a very important document to enter KSP Sub Inspector ET-PST examination hall. So print it, keep safe and bring it while going to the examination hall.
Details Present on KSP Sub Inspector Admit Card
The Karnataka Sub Inspector Medical Exam Admit Card contains the below details, check all the details on the KSP Civil Police Constable Admit Card 2020.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Date & Time of the Test
- Category of the Contender
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Venue to the Exam Centre
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on KSP Sub Inspector Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.