KSP KSFER Fireman Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released notification for recruitment of Fireman, Driver Mechanic/ Fireman Driver and Fire Station Officer posts. The Online Application for KSP KSFER Recruitment has begun on 22nd June 2020. The total number of vacancies for which recruitment drive is released are 1567. As per the official site of KSP, candidates can apply for the recruitment from 22nd June to 20th July 2020. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
KSP KSFER Fireman Recruitment
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for KSP KSFER Fireman Recruitment. Candidates can start applying for the online application form from 22nd June 2020. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 20th July 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the KSP KSFER Fireman Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
KSP KSFER Fireman Recruitment: Overview
|Exam Name||KSP KSFER Fireman Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Online Application Start Date||22nd June 2020|
|Last Date||20th July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20th July 2020|
|No of Vacancies||1567|
KSP KSFER Fireman: Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|Firemen (Only Men)||1222|
|Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic (Only Men)||368|
|Fire Station Officer||36|
KSP KSFER Fireman: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for KSP KSFER Fireman:
- Firemen: SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT,SSLC-KOS,SSLC- NIOS (National Institute of Open School) SSLC- EQUIVALENT
- Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic: Non- SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD,SSLC-KOS ,SSLC- NIOS(National Institute of Open School), SSLC- EQUIVALENT
- Fire Station Officer: Must be holder of a degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subjected from any recognized University or Equivalent.
Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020)
- Fireman and Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic
GM- 18 to 26 Yrs
SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B- 18 to 28 Yrs
- Fire Station Officer
GM – 21 to 26 Years
SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B – 21 to 28 Years
KSP KSFER Fireman: Mode of Selection
The selection for KSP KSFER Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
KSP KSFER Fireman: Online Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of KSP KSFER Fireman 2020:
- GM & 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs. 250
- SC, ST, CAT-01: Rs. 100
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for KSP KSFER Fireman 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet.
- CA/ Cost Accountant Degree.
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
KSP KSFER Fireman: Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for KSP KSFER Fireman 2020
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “New Application” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the KSP KSFER Fireman Online form requires the payment.
KSP KSFER Fireman Online Form
Link for KSP KSFER Online Application is provided below:
KSP KSFER Fireman Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of KSP KSFER Fireman Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for KSP KSFER:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for KSP KSFER Fireman.
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.