Karnataka State Police (KSP) will be recruiting 4000 Police Constable for the year 2021-22. The candidates with 10th & 12th pass certificate are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Check further details about the notification, vacancies, eligibility criteria, application form, salary, exam pattern, syallbus, go through the article below
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a notification announcing 4000 vacancies for Constable Posts on its official website @recruitment.ksp.gov.in on 24th May 2021. The authorities have announced that the online registration process has been extended till 12th July 2021. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility for Constable posts can apply from the direct link below. The selection will be done through a written exam, physical test, and interview. Check complete exam details for KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 from the below article.
KSP 2021: Overview
|KSP Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Post Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Notification Released||25th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Test, Interview|
KSP Constable Notification PDF
Karnataka State Police (KSP) had invited online application for Constable posts on its official website through a notification pdf against Advt no. 01-04/2021-22 released on its official website @recruitment.ksp.gov.in on 24th May 2021. A total of 4000 vacancies will be recruited through this drive. The candidates interested in the vacancies can go through the information from the below notification link.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Apply Online Start Dates||25th May 2021 (10 AM)|
|Apply Online Last Date|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee|
KSP Constable Vacancy 2021
A total of 4000 Constable posts has been announced by Karnataka State Police and we have tabulated unit wise and gender-wise vacancy detail here.
|17||D.K. Dist. Mangaluru||75||51||17||68|
|19||U.K. Dist, Karwara||120||81||27||108|
|37||Railways, Bengaluru||Non- Local||41||14||55|
|Local (8% State)||3||1||4|
KSP Constable Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the KSP Constable Recruitment 2021, the candidates must go through the education requirement, age limit, and physical standard required for the post of Constable.
The candidates holding the qualification of 10th, 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for KSP Constable Vacancies 2021.
Age Limit (as on 25th June 2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for GM: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 25 & 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms
Physical Eligibility Details: Endurance Test
- 1600 Mtrs Run – 6:30 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 3.80 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 1.20 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shot put (7.26 kgs)- 5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- For General Candidates: Height – 168 cm, for Tribal Area: 155 cm
- For General Candidates: Chest – 86 cm, for Tribal Area: 75 cm, – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)
- Endurance Test
Women & Ex-servicemen
- 400 Mtrs Run – 2 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 2.50 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 0.90 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shotput (4 kgs) – 3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- For General Candidates: Height – 157 cm, for Tribal Area: 150 cm for Women
- Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)-for In & Ex-Serviceman
- Weight (for Women only) – 45 Kgs
KSP Constable Online Application Link
The candidates interested in 4000 KSP Constable posts can apply from the direct link below before 12th July 2021 (extended date) and the last date to pay the application fee has been extended to 14th July 2021. The candidates are advised to apply much before the last date arrives. The below link has been active officially for filling 4000 vacancies of Civil Constable posts.
Steps to Apply For KSP Constable Vacancies 2021
- Visit the official website of Karnataka State Police @rec20.ksp-online.in
- Click on the Notification reading “KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 for 3533 Civil Constable Posts”
- Read the complete information and if eligible apply for the post.
- Fill in all the details required and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form before 25th June 2021.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST, CAT-01: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
KSP Constable Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Constable (Civil) through the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard
- Endurance Test
Karnataka Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Karnataka Constable Exam Syllabus 2021
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- One word Substitutes.
- Para Completion.
- Usage of Articles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Parts of Speech.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Error Correction.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Error Detection.
- Current Affairs- National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- India & Neighbouring Countries.
- Countries & Currencies.
- General Polity.
- Famous Books & authors.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Capitals.
- States & Capitals.
- Famous places.
- Number System.
- Profit & Loss.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Problems on Ages.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Coding & Decoding.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Problem Solving.
- Sentences & Assumptions.
- Sentences & Conclusions.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Sentences & Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decision Making.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been released for Civil Constable in Karnataka?
Ans. A total of 4000 Civil Constable vacancies has been announced by KSP.
Q. What is the last date to apply for KSP Constable Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The online registration for KSP Constable has been extended to 12th July 2021.
Q. What is the selection criteria for KSP Constable Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through Written Exam, Physical Standard, Endurance Test, and Interview.
Q. Which subjects are included in KSP Constable written exam?
Ans. The subjects included in the written exam are General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Mental Ability, and language (English/Kannada)
Q. What is the application fee for applying for KSP Constable Recruitment 2021?
Ans. For General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Applicants, the fee is Rs.400/- and for SC/ ST Candidates, the fee is Rs.200/-