KSP Answer Key 2020: KSP has released provisional answer keys for the written exam conducted to recruit Armed Police Constables (Men) (CAR/OAR) (NKK) (1005) and (KK) (444) (MEN). The candidates who appeared in the written exam can download the answer key and make an estimate of how much they could score in the written test. KSP Armed Police Constable was conducted on 18 October 2020 at various exam centres for recruitment of 1005 Armed Police Constable (Men) (CAR/DAR) and 444 Armed Police Constable (Men) (CAR/DAR) (Kalyana Karnataka). The candidates can raise their objection if any in the answer key on or before 13th November 2020.
KSP Answer Key 2020: Overview
KSP Answer Key 2020
|Organisation||Karnataka State Police|
|Post Name||Armed Police Constable (Men)|
|Written Exam Date||18th October 2020|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||13th November 2020|
How to Download KSP Answer Key 2020 for Armed Police Constable?
- Go to the official website. i.e. http://apcnhk20.ksp-online.in/ or directly download the answer keys from the direct links given below.
- Scroll down the page and there is a notification reading “Provisional Answer Key”
- Click on the ‘Series A’, ‘Series B’, ‘Series C’, ‘Series D’ and ‘Series E’
- KSP Armed Police Constable Answer Key PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Submit Objection, if any
- Take a print out of Karnataka Police Armed Police Constable Answer Keys 2020 for future reference.
KSP Armed Police Constable Answer Key 2020
KSP Answer Key 2020: Raising Objection
The candidates who have any objection, against the provisional answer key, can submit their representations/objection along with a valid proof of their claim to the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Recruitment and Co-Ordinator PC (Civil) Recruitment, Carlton House, Palace Road, Bengaluru -560 001. The last date for submitting KSP Armed Police Constable Exam Constable is 13 November 2020. No Representations or Objections regarding KSP Constable Answer key 2020 will be treated after 13th November 2020.