Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021: The Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (Krishna DCCB) has invited online applications through the recruitment notification on January 27, 2021 @krishnadccb.com. There are a total of 100 vacancies for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant/ Clerk posts. As per the official site of Krishna DCCB, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021. The direct link has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
Krishna DCCB has released the notification for the Assistant Manager & Clerk Post. The Krishna DCCB application is available till January 31, 2021. Candidates must fill the Application Form before January 31, 2021, to avoid the last-minute rush.
|Exam Name||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (Krishna DCCB)|
|Conducting Body||Krishna DCCB|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Post||Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant/ Clerk|
|Last Date of Application||January 31, 2021|
Krishna DCCB Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of Krishna DCCB Recruitment in the below table.
|Online Application Start Date||January 22, 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||January 31, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon.|
|Assistant Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
There is a total of 100 Vacancies for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant/ Clerk posts in Krishna DCCB Recruitment.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:
Graduation of a recognized University & Knowledge of English and Proficiency in the local language (Telugu).
- Age Limit:
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
Krishna DCCB Recruitment: Online Application Fee
The Mode of Fee payment is online. The fee for each category candidate has been mentioned.
- General/ OBC / EWS: Rs. 826/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 708/-
- Female – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Instructions to Apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
- Click the given link for Krishna DCCB Online Application 2021 given below.
- As the new tab opens.
- After checking the I agree to checkbox and clicking on Proceed button you will be redirected to the online application form.
- Please carefully fill all the fields in the application form and click on Submit Application button
- After you clicked on the Submit Application button, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. You will also receive a confirmation mail as well as an SMS along with your application number.
- On the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete Payment button and you will be redirected to the online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with the confirmation message. A confirmation mail and SMS will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of a payment.
- After a successful application, you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Application Link
Krishna DCCB Registration is available in online mode. The online form link has been given below. Apply Online for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 from the link given below.
Krishna DCCB Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Krishna DCCB Recruitment application by post is not acceptable.