KPTCL Jr. Power Man Endurance Test Hall Ticket 2019 is out @kptcl.com. KPTCL has released admit card to fill up 3000 plus vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant, Junior Helper, Driver, Junior Station Checker, Junior Power man, and Junior Station Attendant. Successful candidates are advised to go through the following article to know the relevant details required to appear for the endurance test.
KPTCL Exam Date 2019
|Admit Card Release Date||16/12/2019|
|Exam Date||26/12/2019 to 28/12/2019|
Steps to download KPTCL Jr. Power Man Endurance Admit Card 2019
- Visit the link given below to download hall ticket.
- Enter your Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Click Submit Button
- Your admit card/call letter will appear on the screen.
- Save it and take its printout.
Note: Check whether all the details such as name, category(if any), address etc printed on admit card is correct. To avoid last minute hassle, candidates are advised to download hall ticket in advance.
Link to download KPTCL Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019
KPTCL Admit Card 2019 Details:
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name, Date of Birth and Category.
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session of KPTCL exam
- General Instructions
Discrepancy in downloading KPTCL Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can contact the officials if there are any discrepancies in the KPTCL Hall Ticket 2019, KPTCL at 080-22211527 (ext 3789, 3872) and HESCOM at 0836-2223867 / 0836-2223865, Karnataka Examination Authority at 080-23460460.
Documents to Carry: Karnataka PTCL Admit Card 2019
Each candidate must carry the following items, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the said examination.
- Print out of KPTCL Admit Card 2019
- ID proof issued by the Government of India such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card etc.
- 3/4 Passport size photo.
Important Instructions For Candidates Appearing In KPTCL 2019
- Each candidate must carry his admit card/hall ticket and a valid ID proof.
- Carry all the documents given above.
- If a dress code is provided, strict to the given dress code.
- Do not carry any electronic items like watch, calculator etc.