Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published an official notification announcing 104 vacant posts for Assistant Engineer and Assistant Professor posts on its official website @keralapsc.gov.in against advt no. 124/2021, 112-121/2021. The candidates will be appointed through a direct recruitment method by the officials. The online applications will be active till 02nd June 2021 on the official website. The interested and eligible candidates can apply from the direct link below before the last date arrives. For more details about the vacancies, go through the information provided in the article below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|KPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post||Assistant Engineer & Assistant Professor|
|Online Application Starts||08th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd June 2021|
|Mode of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Jobs|
KPSC Recruitment Notification PDF
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced 104 vacancies for Assistant Professor and Assistant Engineer posts through official notifications on its official website @keralapsc.gov.in The notification against Category No. 112/2021-121/2021 for Assistant Professor for various subjects is for Ayurveda Medical Education and notification against Category No. 124/2021 for Kerala State Pollution Control Board. The direct link to the detailed advertisement has been provided here.
KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Total No. of Posts|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Engineer: The candidate should have passed B. Tech (Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering) or equivalent from a UGC recognized University.
Assistant Professor: The candidate should hold a Postgraduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject from any of the Universities in Kerala or from any other University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Assistant Engineer: 18 to 36 years
- Assistant Professor: 18 to 46 years
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will have to apply only through the online mode for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Professor posts.
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @keralapsc.gov.in
- The first step is to register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION as per the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
Here is the direct link to apply online for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 or various posts. The online application process will be accepted by 02nd June 2021, therefore the interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply much before registration close.
Kerala PSC Salary Structure
|Name of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 39500–Rs. 83000|
|Assistant Professor||As per UGC Norms|