KPSC Ayush Department Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released notification for the Ayurveda Professor, Assistant Professor (Homeopathy), Medical Officer (Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga), Ayurveda Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor (Homeopathy), Staff Nurse and Pharmacist posts. There are a total of 275 vacancies, this is a great opportunity in this time of crises.
The KPSC Ayush Department Application Form 2020 will be active between 12th August to 14th September 2020. Check details of the KPSC Ayush Department Online Application form 2020.
KPSC Ayush Department Recruitment: Overview
|KPSC Ayush Department Recrutiment 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post||Ayurveda Professor, Assistant Professor (Homeopathy),
Medical Officer (Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy,
Naturopathy & Yoga), Ayurveda Assistant Professor,
Assistant Professor (Homeopathy), Staff Nurse
|Starting date To Apply||12th August 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||14th September 2020|
KPSC Ayush Department Recruitment : Important Dates
|KPSC Ayush Department Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Date||30th July 2020|
|Application Start Date||12th August 2020|
|Application End Date||14th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15th September 2020|
KPSC Ayush Department Vacancy Detials
The total vacancies for the various posts in KPSC Ayush Department 275. It is a healthy number of vacancies. Vacancy details of KPSC Ayush Department is given in table below.
|Ayurveda Professor||16||Degree, PG (Ayurveda)|
|Assistant Professor ( Homeopathy )||03||Degree, PG (Homeopathy)|
|Medical Officer ( Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga )||110||BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BNYS|
|Ayurveda Assistant Professor||37||Degree, PG (Ayurveda)|
|Assistant Professor ( Homeopathy )||10||Degree, PG (Homeopathy)|
|Staff Nurse||23||Diploma (Nursing)|
|Pharmacist||76||PUC (Science), Diploma (Pharmacy) (AYUSH)|
KPSC Ayush Department Eligibility Criteria
- The educational qualification is given in the table with the vacancies.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 50 Yrs.
KPSC Ayush Department Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Group A Ayurveda Professor||Rs.37400-67000/-|
|Group A Assistant Professors – Homeopathy||Rs.37400-67000/-|
|Group B Ayurveda Assistant Professors||Rs.15600-39100/-|
|Group B Assistant Professors – Homeopathy||Rs.15600-39100/-|
|Group C Staff Nurse & Pharmacist||Rs.27650-62600/-|
|Group A Medical Officers||Rs.27650-62600/-|
KPSC Ayush Department Online Application Fee
KPSC Ayush Department Online Application Fee is as follows:
- General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-+35/-
- Ex-Military Person:Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
KPSC Ayush Department Online Application Form Requirements:
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
· Dpi setting = 200 dpi
· True Colour
KPSC Ayush Department Steps to Apply
- As the link will be activated tomorrow, click the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details
- Then go to the Login page and enter the KPSC Ayush Department registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
KPSC Ayush Department Recruitment Online Application
Check the online application link below. The online application link is active.
KPSC Ayush Department Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the KPSC Ayush Department Online form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of KPSC Ayush Department Application by post.
Points to Remember for KPSC Ayush Department Online Application Form
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. Don’t submit printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- The Online Application form start and last dates are important to be kept in mind
- Payment of the online form is an important step to complete the application process
- Exempted category candidates are only required to complete the online apply form
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection
- Check Eligibility criteria including citizenship, education qualification and age limit
Stay updated for KPSC Ayush Department Recruitment 2020!