Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment: Kolkata City, National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) Society has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) posts on the Interview bases. This recruitment is conducted by Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment for 97 vacancies. The interested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 10th September 2020. The Address of the interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates, and important points.
Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment
Check the important points of Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment in the table below.
|Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Kolkata City, National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) Society|
|Notification||03rd September 2020|
|Official Advt. No.||04/Kolkata City NUHM Society /2020-21|
|Interview Date||10th September 2020|
Kolkata City NUHM Vacancies
|Medical Officer (Full-time)||42||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Medical Officer (Part-time)||55||Rs. 24,000/-|
Kolkata City NUHM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the educational qualification for the Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment 2020.
- MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment Walk-In-Interview
- Take a print out of Kolkata City NUHM Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach for their interview, “Room Number 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata city NHUM Society, 5, SN Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013” along with their Application Forms and documents.
Kolkata City NUHM Application Form
Click on the link to take a print out of Kolkata City NUHM Application Form.
Kolkata City NUHM Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Kolkata City NUHM Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.