Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has released notification for the recruitment of Consultant – A, Consultant – B, Consultant – C, Consultant – IT and Consultant – Legal posts on contractual basis. There are 113 vacancies for the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment. The Application form submission has started on 01st July 2020. The online application has extended till 31st July 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can check the details, online Application link, and other important details.
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment
Check all the important details of Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment which you need to know before applying for the recruitment.
|Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat|
|Position Name||Consultant – A, Consultant – B, Consultant – C, Consultant – IT and Consultant – Legal|
|Job Nature||Contract Basis|
|Starting date||01st July 2020|
|Closing Date||31st July 2020|
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||07th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||31st July 2020|
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Consultant – A||13||CA, CS, ICWA, PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Consultant – B||46||B.Com, B.E/ B.Tech (Comp Engg/ IT),PG (Engg), MBA, CA, CS, ICWA|
|Consultant – C||48||Any Degree, BA, BBA, BE/ B.Tech, BCA, B.Com|
|Consultant – IT||02||B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech (Comp Engg, IT), M.C.A, M.Sc (IT)|
|Consultant – Legal||04||L.L.B|
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The educational qualification is given above in the table.
|Consultant – A, B, IT||35 years|
|Consultant – C||30 years|
|Consultant – Legal||40 years|
How to Apply for Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment?
Follow the given steps for Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment:
- Click the below link to Apply Online for Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment Application Link
Click on the link given below for online application of Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment:
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment 2020.