KIOCL Recruitment 2020: The KIOCL Limited (KIOCL), Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, has invited online applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for various disciplines. The recruitment will be done through GATE Score secured in 2019 or 2020.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website of KIOCL kioclltd.in from 06 July 2020. The last date for submitting KIOCL GATE Application is 31 July 2020.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of the Organization||KIOCL Limited|
|Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|KIOCL Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Online Application Start Date||6th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st July 2020|
|Last Date To Send By Post||10th August 2020|
KIOCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no of vacancies for the KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee is 25.
|Electronics & Communication/
Instrumentation & Control
|Electronics & Communication/
KIOCL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must hold an Engineering Degree in the Disciplines mentioned above from a recognized University.
- Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
- GATE 2019, 2020 Scores.
The age limit to apply for KIOCL GET Recruitment shall be below 27 years as on 31.05.2020.
Application Fee For KIOCL Recruitment Through GATE
Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
How To Apply For KIOCL Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee?
The candidates will have to apply through the following modes:
ONLINE MODE and,
(i) Online Mode:
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The candidates will have to apply from 06.07.2020 to 31.07.2020.
- Candidate needs to enter GATE score secured in 2019 or 2020 GATE exam.
- Candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id, GOAPS password and date of birth etc.
(ii) Offline Mode:
- After filling the online form for KIOCL GET Recruitment 2020, the candidates will have to send the hard copy of the online form with the self-attested photocopies of all the documents, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft at the address that is given below.
- The candidates will have to download the application form, fill it, and send it by post at the address that is given below.
Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department,
KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru 560034
Note: Candidate should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on envelop while sending the hard copy of application. No
manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online.
A candidate’s application in soft copy will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents are not received on or before 10th August 2020.
Apply Online For KIOCL Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be able to apply online from 6th July 2020.
Selection Process For KIOCL GET Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted on the following parameters:
- GATE Rank/Score
- Personal Interview
The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by e-mail. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
Training & Probation For KIOCL GET
KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
KOCL Recruitment 2020: Salary
- The KIOCL Trainess will be placed in the E0 level
- The Pay scale will be Rs.40000-3%-140000/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.40000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company’s