Kerala TET Result 2020 is out @ktet.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has declared the Kerala Teachers’ Eligibility Test (KTET) Result for the KTET February Exam on May 30. The result is available on https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/. Aspirants can check the KTET 2020 result by using their category, registration number and date of birth.
The pas percentage for KTET Result 2020 is 28.65 percent this year. Get the direct link to Check KTET Result 2020 here.
Kerala TET Result 2020
The Kerala Pareekshabhavan, the official body which conducts the teacher test, released the KTET answer keys for the examinations held on February 15th and 16th, 2020. The answer keys were released for all the KTET categories (1,2,3 and 4).
Check important dates related to the KTET 2020 exam below:
|KTET Exam Events||KTET Exam Dates|
|KTET Exam||15th & 16th Feb 2020|
|11th March 2020|
|KTET Result 2020||30th May 2020|
Steps To Check KTET Result
When you open the KTET Result link in the following paragraph, the following type of screen will appear:
- As you click the mentioned link for the result, a new tab opens
- In the opened tab, enter the following credentials to proceed:
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Now, click Check results
The KTET Result 2020 document will open, which should be saved for future reference
Link to Check KTET Result 2020
Use the given link to check your result. You may refer to the steps on how to check your result from the above paragraph for your convenience:
Kerala TET February Result 2020: Highlights
- According to the government, 83,364 candidates had registered for the exams and 23,886 have succeeded in KTET exams in four categories.
- The total pass percentage in all four categories of KTET is 28.65 percent.
- The successful candidates will have to be present with their original certificates at the district education office to verify their educational qualifications.
- The KTET result for the November examinations was released in January.
After you Check Kerala TET Result
- For candidates, who have qualified the exam, will now be eligible to apply for various teaching positions in all schools of Kerala.
- The teaching positions include: Category I was for Lower Primary Classes; Category II was for Upper Primary Classes; Category III was for High School Classes and Category IV was for Language Teachers
- Candidates who have scored a minimum of 60% marks will be considered qualified for the KTET Exam. Candidates from Schedule caste, schedule tribes & physically challenged the board is given 10% relaxation in the passing marks. Hence, the qualifying marks for reserved category candidates are 50%.