Kerala TET Answer Key 2020 is out @ktet.kerala.gov.in. The Answer Key has been released for the Teachers Eligibility Test conducted on 15th and 16th February 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the Examination may now check the answers to assess their performance and predict their marks.
Kerala TET Answer Key 2020
Pareeksha Bhavan, Govt. of Kerala, Kerala has released the Answer key for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test, Kerala TET on 11th March 2020. The exam was conducted to appoint teachers for Lower Primary Classes, Upper Primary Classes, High School Classes.
Important Points for KTET Answer Key 2020
- An Answer key is a helpful tool for the candidates to judge themselves before the result.
- Candidates should know the method to use the answer key.
- Using the answer key requires one to know the marking scheme, by which they can calculate marks.
- Candidates can use the given link to download the answer key
Link to Check Kerala TET Answer Key 2020
Category wise answers have been given. Check & Download the answer key from the link.
- Use the Print or Save option to download the Kerala TET Answer key
- Keep the answer key for your future reference
Challenging Kerala TET Answer Key
- The facility for raising objections on the answer key is provided.
- Supporting proof for the challenged answer is to be submitted. The objection raising document in the required format is attached in the answer key notice given above.
- Use separate sheet for each category & part
- The provision will be available till 17th March 2020
How to Calculate scores using Answer Key?
- As per the trend, there is no negative marking in the KTET Exam.
- A person who scores 60% or more in the KTET Exam will be considered ‘KTET passed’ or ‘KTET Qualified’. This will be the qualifying marks for all categories
- Match the answers with the answers mentioned in the Answer Key
- Add +1 mark for each correct answer & Sum up to predict your score
- Following is the Marking scheme for Kerala TET Answer Key
Marking scheme Negative Marking +1 0
Qualifying Marks: A person who scores 60% or more in the KTET Exam will be considered ‘KTET passed’ or ‘KTET Qualified’. This is applicable to all categories. Negative Marks: There shall be no negative marks for the test.
Stay Connected with Adda247.com/jobs to know more about latest government jobs