Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Result 2020: The Kerala Public Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released the result for Assistant Surgeon and Accountant post. The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
The Kerala PSC Result 2020 is released in the PDF. Given below is the link to check the result for the post of Assistant Surgeon and Accountant.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Result 2020
The Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Result contains the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for interview, for selection to the post of ASSISTANT SURGEON / CASUALTY MEDICAL OFFICER (FIRST NCA – LC/AI) – Statewide (Category No. 327/2018 ) in HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT.
Kerala PSC Accountant Result 2020
The Kerala PSC Accountant Result contains the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of Original documents for selection to the post of ACCOUNTANT GR-II – (Category No. 088/2018 ) in FOAM MATTINGS (INDIA) LIMITED on `6060-8200/- (PR) on the basis of the Online Examination held on 01/11/2019.
Steps to Check Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Result?
The list of qualified candidates are provided in the PDF. Follow the given steps to check Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Result 2020.
- Click the link that is given below.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students)
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list.
- Your name will be highlighted if you are eligible for the next phase of selection.
- Save the Kerala PSC Result PDF for future purposes.
Link To Check Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Result
Click on the link that is given below to check the result for the Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon and Accountant Result.
Highlights of Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon and Accountant Result
- The list For Kerala PSC Accountant has been prepared by including the Register numbers of eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 30.33 (Thirty point three three) marks and above in the Main List of the Probability list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the
- The candidates who have qualified the Kerala PSC Accountant Exam will have to appear for the Document Verification or DV. The Dates for the DV will be intimated shortly.
- The candidates who have qualified the Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Exam will be eligible to appear for the Interview for which the dates will be intimated shortly.
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on an absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the shortlist does not confer any right on
the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List