Karnataka Public Services Commission has released recruitment notification for Assistant, Store Keeper and Various Other Posts. There are total 1112 vacancies for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020. As per the official site of Karnataka PSC i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Karnataka PSC Assistant Recruitment 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Karnataka PSC Assistant Recruitment 2020
Karnataka PSC has released notification for the Assistant and First Division Assistant posts. The KPSC Assistant Application 2020 is going to begin on 06th February 2020 and will be active till 06th March 2020. Candidates must fill the Application Form before 06th March 2020 to avoid the last minute rush.
Karnataka PSC is going to be conducted in two (2) languages. Candidates can select their preferred language at the time for Online Application.
KPSC Assistant Recruitment: Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka PSC Assistant Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||Karnataka State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Written, Interview|
|Medium of Exam||2 (Two) Languages|
Karnataka PSC Assistant 2020: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of Karnataka PSC Assistant 2020 in the below table.
|Online Application form 2020 Start Date||06th February 2020|
|Online Application form 2020 Last Date||06th March 2020|
|Admit Card release Date||Available Soon.|
|Karnataka PSC Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Karnataka PSC Assistant 2020:Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant/ First Division Assistant (HK)||137|
|Assistant/ First Division Assistant (RPC)||975|
Karnataka PSC Assistant: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification Criteria: Candidates who completed their Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit Criteria:
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 35 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As per KPSC rules.
Prerequisites of KPSC Assistant Application Form
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/ PwD Certificate
KPSC Assistant Recruitment: Online Application Fee
The Mode of Fee payment is online. The fee for each category candidate has been mentioned in the notification. Candidates can check the fee for KPSC Assistant Recruitment in the notification 2020.
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Instructions to Apply Online for Karnataka PSC Assistant
- Click the given link for Karnataka PSC Assistant Online Form 2020 given above.
- As the new tab opens.
- After checking the I agree checkbox and clicking on Proceed button you will be redirected to online application form.
- Please carefully fill all the fields in the application form and click on Submit Application button
- After you clicked on the Submit Application button, you will be redirected to confirmation page. You will also received a confirmation mail as well as an message along with your application number.
- In the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete payment button and you will be redirected to online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with confirmation message. A confirmation mail and sms will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of payment.
- After successful application you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.
Karnataka PSC Assistant Recruitment: Application Form
KPSC Assistant Registration is going to available in online mode. The Online form Link has been given below. Thereafter, the instructions to fill the online application form of KPSC Assistant have also been given. Please follow the same to Apply Online for Karnataka PSC Assistant 2020 for your convenience.
Note: The Online Application link will be active on 06th February 2020.
Karnataka PSC Assistant Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Karnataka PSC Assistant Application by post is not acceptable
Karnataka PSC Assistant 2020 Admit Card
The Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2020 for Assistant Post will be officially available in the month of April 2020 (Tentatively). We will be updating the Admit Card link here for your convenience.
Karnataka PSC Assistant 2020 Result
Karnataka PSC Assistant Result will be tentatively available in the month of September 2020. The result can be checked from this website as soon as its release on the official website.