Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Postal Circle, India Posts, has announced recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Karnataka. Online applications have been released for the eligible candidates on the official website indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline to be filled on or before 20th January 2021. A total of 2443 vacancies have been released for various districts of Karnataka. The Gramin Dav Sevaks will be recruited as Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevaks.
The vacancies are released for Udupi, Tumkur, Shimoga, RMS Q DIVISION, Puttur, Nanjangud, Mysore, Mangalore, Mandya, Kolar, Kodagu, Hassan, Chitradurga, Chikmagalur, Vijayapura, Sirsi, RMS HB DIVISION, Raichur, Karwar, Haveri, Gulbarga, Gokak, Gadag, Dharwad, Chikodi, Bidar, Bellary, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Channapatna, Bangalore West, Bangalore South, Bangalore GPO and Bangalore East.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Apply Online Starts||21st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20th January 2021|
|Official Site||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Date||21st December 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||21st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th January 2021|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- The candidate must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (of the zone applying for)
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
The candidate should be of 18 to 40 years for applying for the post. (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
The application fee for OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man is Rs. 100/-
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS 2021 Online Application Link
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 from the direct link provided below. The online application link will be active till 20th January 2021.
How To Apply For Karnataka Postal Circle GDS?
- Click on the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill in all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill in the other credentials, upload the required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button