Karnataka Postal Circle has released a recruitment drive for meritorious sportspersons @karnatakapost.gov.in. Karnataka Postal Circle has released a total of 44 vacancies. The candidates will have to send their applications offline via speed post or registered post. The candidates who are interested can apply for the following posts as given below.
- Junior Accountant (JA) in Postal Accounts Office
- Postal Assistant (PA) in Post Offices or Administrative Offices
- Sorting Assistant (SA)in Railway Mal Offices
- Postman (PM) in Post Offices
The last date of applying for the applications has been extended till 16th March 2020. Read on to know to provided in this article.
Important Dates For Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment: Last Date Extended
|Start Date To Apply||17th January 2020|
|Last Date For Receipt||26th February extended till 16th March 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||22nd February extended till 12th March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Junior Accountant (JA)||2|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||11|
|Sorting Assistant (SA)||4|
Karnataka Postal Circle Sports Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the post of JA, PA, SA, PM is given below.
Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Postal and Sorting Assistant: 10+2 Standard or 10th class pass from a recognized University/Board
of School Education.
Postman: 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board.
Candidates should have a valid license of a two-wheeler or light motor vehicle.
Persons with Disabilities are exempted from the possession of a license.
Knowledge of LOCAL LANGUAGE i.e., KANNADA.
- Age: Between 18-27 years ( Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
Sports Eligibility For JA, PA, SA, PM Recruitment 2020
The following candidates will be eligible for recruitment through sports quota in Sports Eligibility for the post of Junior Accountant/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman in Karnataka.
i) Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports listed in the paragraph below.
ii) Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports listed in the paragraph below.
iii) Sportsmen who have represented the State SchoolsTeams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federations in any of the Games in the paragraph below.
iv) Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Fees For Karnataka Postal Circle Sports Recruitment 2020
- The candidate has to credit RS.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) in any of the Computerised Post Office in India specifying “Direct Recruitment of Junior Accountant/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/ Postman under Sports quota in Karnataka Circle”
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees.
- The National e-biller 10 created by this office for payment of application fee at Post Office is 16520.
- The last date for payment of application fee at any Post Office is 22-02-2020 and the last date for receipt of application is 26-02-2020.
List Of Enclosures For Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
List of all self-attested photocopies of certificates and documents to be sent with duly filled in the application form.
i) All Marks Lists/certificates Educational qualifications.
ii) Certificate of Basic Computer Training.
iii) Copy of Driving license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle in case applied for Postman cadre.
iv) Proof in respect of Sports Qualification/achievements
v) Proof for Date of Birth
vi) Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SC/ST/OBC.andcandidates (Prescribed for appointment in Government of India) issued by the competent authorities).
vii) If a candidate has changed his name or dropped/added part of his/her name after Matriculation/SSLC/PUCor he/she has changed his name after matric, etc proof for the change in the name such as Affidavit, Gazette Notification, etc should be enclosed.
How To Apply For Karnataka Postal Circle Sports Recruitment 2020?
The applications for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through sports quota will be done through offline mode. To apply for the post, download the application form from the link given below.
After downloading the form, send the application with all attested copies of certificates and enclosures to the address mentioned below.
The Assistant Director ( R&E)
0/0 Chief Postmaster General
- The application for JA, PA, SA, PM shall be sent through Speed Post or registered post only so as to reach the office. The applications shall reach the address mentioned above on or before 16-03-2020
- The envelope containing the application shall also be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JA/PA/SA/PM UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTSPERSONQUOTA IN KARNATAKA CIRCLE”
Link To Apply For Karnataka Postal Circle Sports Recruitment 2020
Click On the link given below and download the form. Take a print out of the application form and fill it carefully.
Points To Note Karnataka Postal Circle Sports Recruitment 2020
- Enclose all the documents listed above or your application form will be rejected.
- The mode of payment is through the challan given in the recruitment notification given above.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully.
- The payment must be done before 12th March 2020.
- The application must reach the address on or before 16-03-2020.