Karnataka High Court has invited applications from the Advocates, for appointment as Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka. The recruitment drive is to fill 851 vacancies for administering oath or affirmation on affidavits intended to be filed before the High Court of Karnataka, Principal Bench at Bengaluru, Benches at Dharwad, Kalaburagi and Subordinate Courts in the State, on the civil side only. Candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply through the link provided below under Advt. No.LCA.I/18/2020 (OC-2020) till 7th February 2020.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Position Name||Oath Commissioners|
|Online Application Start Date||13th January 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||7th February 2020, 4:00 pm|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline for
Dharwad and Kalaburagi
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Job|
Karnataka High Court 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible for appointment as Oath Commissioner.
35 years, Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for Oath Commissioner Post on the basis of their performance in the Interview. Intimation will be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS and E-MAIL provided by the candidate. The list will also be uploaded on the official website.
Documents To Upload For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020
Candidates shall keep the scanned copy of the following documents while applying for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner 2020.
- Enrolment Certificate.
- Proof of Identity Card issued by Bar Council.
- SSLC or Equivalent Certificate showing the date of birth.
- Two passport size photographs.
How To Apply For Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on “online application”
- Tick “I Agree” checkbox.
- You will be directed to fill the form.
- Enter all your credentials, carefully.
- Tick the checkbox.
- Click on “Preview”
- Check the details again.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Upload your documents, photo, and signature in the required prescribed format.
- All the candidates are exempted from paying the Fee for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020.
- Advocates seeking appointment as Oath Commissioners in Benches of High Court of Karnataka at Dharwad and Kalaburagi shall submit the hardcopy of the online form and attested copies of the enclosures on the address given below.
Address: “The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru”.
Link To Apply Karnataka High Court 2020
All the eligible candidates shall apply on or before 7th February 2020, 4:00 pm. Given below is the direct link to apply for Oath Commissioner.
Points To Note For Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2020
- Advocates seeking appointment as Oath Commissioners in Benches of High Court of Karnataka at Dharwad and Kalaburagi shall submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies
of the enclosures through online and hardcopy of the application along with enclosures be forwarded to the “The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru”.
- The appointment shall be made initially for a period of 3 years and maybe extended for a period till the completion of the practice of seven years.
- Intimation will be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS and E-MAIL provided by the candidate. The list will also be uploaded on the official website.
- No other documents or attested copies apart from the ones mentioned above shall be submitted.
- Apply on or before 7th Feb 2020, 4:00 pm.
Keep Visiting This Site For More Updates On Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020.