Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge in the High Court on its official website @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. A total of 94 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Civil Judge. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for Karnataka Judicial Service Exam 2021 through online mode from the direct link below from 26th March 2021 to 27th April 2021. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Highlights
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Judicial Service Exam 2021|
|Starting Date||26th March 2021|
|Closing Date||27th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Written, Viva-Voca|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||26th March 2021|
|Online Application Starts||26th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online/Challan)||30th April 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Viva-Voce||To Be Notified Soon|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Notification
For more detail about Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 for the post of Civil Judge refer to the official notification pdf released by the authority on 26th March 2021 on karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Know the detailed eligibility, vacancies, and other information. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should possess a Degree in Law from a recognised by a University established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Age Limit (as on 27th April 2021)
- Maximum Age for Others: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Recruitment of In-service Candidates
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India
Age Limit (as on 24th April 2021)
- Maximum Age for Others: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 43 Years
- Mode: Online/through Challan
|Category||For Prelims Exam||For Mains Exam|
|For General Merit & Category-IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
Steps to Apply For Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Posts
- Visit the website @recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in or directly apply from the below link.
- Click on “Online Application” appearing on the right side.
- A new page will appear on your screen with all the general instructions mentioned
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on apply
- The online application form will appear on your screen
- Start filling in all the details correctly and attach the documents required
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
- Download the form for future reference.
Karnataka High Court Apply Online Link
The online registration process for Civil Judge posts in Karnataka High Court will be active till 27th April 2021. The last date to pay the application fee from online mode or challan is 30th April 2021. The candidates who are interested in the posts can fill their application form from the direct link below.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Selection Process
The Competitive Examination for the recruitment of Civil Judges shall consist of 3 stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
The marks secured in the Preliminary Examination will be considered only for Eligibility for the Main Written Examination.
Karnataka Judicial Service Prelims Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted by way of Objective Type Question Paper consisting of 100 marks and the syllabi for the said examination shall be the following, namely:
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Constitution
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
General knowledge – Test of reasoning and mental ability
Karnataka Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern
Translation Paper (Max Marks- 100)
There will be one translation paper and the candidates will be required to translate passages in English into Kannada and Kannada into English. The Passages will be from (1) Depositions, (2) Judgments and (3) Documents.
Law Paper-I (Max Marks- 100)
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Principles of Pleading and the Constitution of India
Law Paper-II (Max Marks- 100)
Framing of Issues and writing of Judgments in Civil Cases
Law paper- III (Max Marks- 100)
Framing of Charges and writing of Judgments in Criminal cases
The candidates General Knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested.
The marks of the Computer Test shall not be aggregated to the total marks obtained in the Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce. The test of knowledge of computers shall carry a maximum of 25 marks and such marks secured by the candidate shall be considered for ascertaining the suitability and computer knowledge of the candidates
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Probation Period
A candidate selected will be initially on probation for two years or for an extended period and the provisions of Karnataka Civil Services (Probation) Rules, 1977, shall mutatis mutandis, apply to persons so appointed. The candidates appointed as Civil Judge, during the period of probation, shall –
(a) undergo such training for a period not less than one year or more as specified by the High Court, and
(b) pass the Kannada Language Examination conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission in accordance with the Karnataka Civil Services (Services and Kannada Language Examinations) Rules, 1974, if he/she has not already passed it.