JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released admit card of Medical Officer @ jpsc.gov.in. JPSC has released the admit card to recruit 380 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Candidates who had applied for the post of Medical Officer can now download their admit card from the link given below. JPSC Medical Officer exam is scheduled in July 2020.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
|JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Vacancies||380|
|Admit Card Release Date||22nd July 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Job Type||Jharkhand Govt.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Steps To Download JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter your Registration number.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Enter the captcha as it appears on the screen.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and print your admit card.
Download JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
JPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020 is scheduled in July 2020. The Official Notification for online application was released in April 2020. Click on the link given below to download your JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card.
Documents To Carry For JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
- Along with the admit card, valid proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The Identity Proof Cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Important Points To For JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
- Calculator, Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets of communication are strictly banned on the campus of the examination hall.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit cards beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidate should not possess any electronic items such as mobile phones ( even in switched off mode), pager, storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment during the examination.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination.