JPSC Mains Online Form 2021
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the link to apply online for the Civil Services Main Exam on 16th November 2021 on their official website. The candidates who have cleared the Preliminary exam can apply for the main exam through the link mentioned in this article before 15th December 2021. Read on to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria and the selection process.
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Overview
JPSC has released the application form link for conducting the main exam for various posts for Civil Services on 16th November 2021. The candidates who are eligible to appear in the main exam must work hard and prepare well to qualify for the Personality Test. The candidates can refer to the table below for information about JPSC Mains Online Form 2021:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||252|
|Name of Exam||JPSC Combined Civil Services Main Exam 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16th November 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th December 2021 [11:45 PM]|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview Test|
|Exam Date||January 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
JPSC Mains Online Form Notification
The candidates who are going to fill the JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 must read the notification as it contains important details and instructions. The notification can be downloaded from the official website or by clicking on the link provided below:
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Vacancies
JPSC has released a total of 252 vacancies for various posts for the JPSC CCS Main Exam 2021. The vacancy distribution table is given below:
|2.||Police Sub Inspector||40|
|5.||Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|6.||Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
JPSC Mains Online Application Form Link
The candidates who are eligible for the JPSC CCS Main Exam 2021 can apply online from 16th November 2021. The link for filling the online application form is available on the official website. The candidates can also click on the link provided below to fill the JPSC Mains Online Form 2021:
Steps to Fill the JPSC Mains Online Form 2021
The candidates must carefully enter the details mentioned in the JPSC Mains Online Form 2021. The steps for filling the online application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website @jpsc.gov.in and click on Click here to apply Combined Civil Services Main Examination-2021, Advt. No. 01/2021, Or
- Candidates can also click on the direct link provided above.
- A window will appear on the screen. Enter Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on Login.
- In Step 1, the candidate can view the prefilled details entered by him in the previous exam.
- In step 2, the candidate must enter all the necessary details required to appear in the main exam.
- The candidate must select a language for Paper-II (Language and Literature) from the drop-down menu.
- The candidate must also select the language (Hindi or English) for the written test and the interview test (except for Paper-II).
- The candidate must select the post as per his/her eligibility condition.
- Upload the necessary documents (whichever applicable) in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through credit/debit card, internet banking or SBI Collect.
- After the submission of the application form, the candidate must download the application form and upload it by clicking on the Upload Application Form.
The application fee must be deposited by the candidates from 16th November 2021 to 15th December 2021. The application fee is as follows:
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
It is important to note that the candidates who are filling the JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for appearing in the main exam. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
The candidates must have the following qualifications:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- The candidate must have cleared the JPSC CCS Prelims Exam 2021.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years. The upper age limit is as follows:
|S No.||Post||Upper Age Limit|
|2.||Extremely Backward Class/Backward Class||37 years|
|3.||Female (UR/Extremely Backward Class/Backward Class)||38 years|
|4.||SC/ST (Male and Female)||40 years|
|5.||Persons with Benchmark Disability||A relaxation of 10 years in their respective category|
|6.||Ex-servicemen||A relaxation of 5 years in their respective category|
|7.||A candidate who has rendered 3 years of regular service under the Government of Jharkhand||Relaxed by 5 years|
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process for JPSC CCS Main Exam 2021 is as follows:
- The candidate must appear in the written exam and clear all the papers to appear in the Interview Test.
- The candidates who clear the Interview Test will be appointed for the post he/she has applied for.
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Exam Pattern
The candidates who are going to appear in the mains exam must work hard and prepare well to qualify for the Interview Test. The exam pattern is as follows:
|I||General Hindi & General English||100||3 Hours|
|II||Language & Literature||150|
|III||Social Science (History & Geography)||200|
|IV||Indian Constitution & Polity||200|
|V||Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development||200|
|VI||General Sciences, Environment & Technology Development||200|
Interview Test: 100
Grand Total: 950 + 100 = 1050 marks
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Syllabus
The syllabus of JPSC CCS Main Exam 2021 is as follows:
Paper-I: General Hindi & English (100 marks)
|Nibandh (400 words)||15 marks|
|Vaakya Vinyaas||10 marks|
|Essay (400 words)||15 marks|
|Precise Writing||10 marks|
Paper-I is qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in Paper-I will not be included in the merit list.
Paper-II: Language & Literature (150 marks)
The candidate can choose any one of the following languages to clear the Language & Literature section:
- Oriya Language
- Bengali Language.
- Urdu Language.
- Sanskrit Language.
- English Language.
- Hindi Language.
- Santhali Language.
- Panchpargania Language.
- Nagpuri Language.
- Mundari Language.
- Kurux Language.
- Kurmali Language.
- Khortha Language.
- Khadia Language.
- Ho Language.
Paper-III: Social Science (200 marks)
- Ancient Period.
- Medieval Period.
- Modern Period.
- History of Jharkhand.
- Physical Geography (General Principles).
- Physical and Human Geography of India.
- Natural Resources of India: Development & Utilization.
- Geography of Jharkhand & its Natural Resources.
Paper-IV: Indian Constitution & Polity, Public Administration & Good Governance (200 marks)
(A) Indian Constitution & Polity
- Preamble of the Indian Constitution.
- Salient Features of the Indian Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights & Duties.
- Directive Principles of the State Policy.
- Union Government.
- State Government.
- Centre-State Relationship.
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG).
- Election Commission of India.
(B) Public Administration & Good Governance
- Public Administration.
- Public & Private Administration.
- Union Administration.
- State Administration.
- District Administration.
- Personnel Administration.
- Development Administration.
- Good Governance.
- Disaster Management.
- Human Rights.
Paper V: Indian Economy (200 marks)
- Basic Features of Indian Economy.
- Sustainable development, Economic Issues and Indian Development Strategy.
- Economic Reforms, Nature and Impact on Indian Economy.
- Economy of Jharkhand: Features, Issues, Challenges & Strategy.
Paper-VI: General Science, Environment & Technology Development (200 marks)
- Physical Science.
- Life Science.
- Agriculture Science.
- Environmental Science.
- Science & Technology Development.
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Salary
After the conduction of the interview test, the name and registration no. of shortlisted candidates will be included in the merit list.
The salary of various candidates is as follows:
|1.||Deputy Collector||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|2.||Police Sub Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|3.||District Coordinator||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|4.||Jail Superintendent||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|5.||Assistant Municipal Commissioner||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|6.||Jharkhand Education Service II||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|7.||Junior Registrar||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|8.||Assistant Registrar||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400|
|9.||Assistant Director||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4800|
|10.||Planning Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4800|
|11.||Probation Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4800|
JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. What is the starting date of applying for JPSC Mains Online Form 2021?
Ans. The starting date of applying for JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 is 16th November 2021.
Q2. What is the last date of applying for JPSC Mains Online Form 2021?
Ans. The last date of applying for JPSC Mains Online Form 2021 is 15th December 2021.
Q3. How to fill the JPSC Mains Online Form 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided in this article. Follow the steps as specified.
Q4. Am I eligible to appear in the JPSC Mains Exam?
Ans. If you have appeared in the preliminary exam and cleared the exam, then yes, you are eligible to appear in the JPSC Mains Exam.