Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the Interview Admit Card. Candidates appearing for the Civil Judge Interview may now download the admit card for the given post. The interview will be conducted in December and January 2019 for the 107 vacancies released. Check the link of JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card as verified @jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card 2019
Candidates who had cleared Mains of JPSC Civil Judge Exam are now called for the Interview process. Candidates appearing in the interview would require Registration Number and Date of Birth. Candidates can download their JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Steps to Download Civil Judge Interview Admit Card 2019:
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the Registration Number, DOB & Captha.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Download JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card
Use the given link to download admit card:
Download JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card Clerk Post 2019
Important Documents to carry:
Candidates can check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details Present On JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Important Points !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from JPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit Card 2019-20 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.