JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released notification for Assistant Engineer on 04th October 2019. JPSC is conducting Assistant Engineer examination for 637 vacancies. It is a great Opportunity for Civil and Mechnical Engineers.
The Online Application has begun on 15th October 2019 and is going to end on 11th November 2019. Candidates can apply online by clicking on the link provided below. Candidates should complete the Online Application before 11th November to avoid last minute website crash.
Candidates can go through this article for all the important information regarding JPSC Assistant Engineer Online Form and Recruitment Process 2019.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the Important Dates for JPSC Assistant Engineer 2019 from the table given below:
|JPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form Start Date||15th October 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||23rd October 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||23rd October 2019|
|Admit Card Date||Will be updated soon|
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Distribution
The total vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer 2019 are 637. It is a healthy number of vacancies for Assistant Engineer post. Vacancy distribution of JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment is given in table below.
|Dept. Name||Post Name||Gen||EWS||BC I||BC II||SC||ST||Total Posts|
|Road Construction||Asst. Engineer (Civil)||116||22||3||3||10||74||228|
|Water Resource||Asst. Engineer (Civil)||151||28||24||19||14||52||288|
|Drinking Water and Sanitation||Asst. Engineer (Civil)||8||2||5||5||4||2||26|
|Water Resource||Asst. Engineer (Mechanical)||47||8||5||7||5||12||84|
|Drinking Water and Sanitation||Asst. Engineer (Mechanical)||7||1||1||1||0||1||11|
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidates is 21 years while the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years ( Age relaxation is as per the JPSC Rules).
- Education Qualification:- The education qualification for JPSC Assistant Engineer is as follows:
Candidates have Regular Course Degree in Civil/Mechanical Branch of Engineering from Recognized Institute/ University.
Prerequisites for JPSC Assistant Online Application 2019:
Documents required at the time of online JPSC Assistant Engineer Online Application filling.
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Education Certificates.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Instructions for Online Form
Candidates must go through these instruction before filling JPSC Assistant Engineer Online Application 2019.
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your JPSC Assistant Engineer Online Application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Online Application Link
Candidates can use registration link to register for JPSC Assistant Engineer Online Application.
Candidates can check more Government Jobs 2019 by clicking on the link provided below.