JPSC AE Mains Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the admit card of Assistant Engineer (AE) mains exam @jpsc.gov.in. JPSC has released the mains admit card to recruit 637 candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Candidates who had cleared the prelims exam can now download their admit card from the link given below. JPSC AE Mains exam is scheduled for January 2021.
Preparing for JPSC Exams 2020-21 | Register here to Get Free Study Material
JPSC AE Mains Admit Card 2020
|JPSC AE Mains Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post||Assistant Engineer (05/2019)|
|Number Of Vacancies||637|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 07, 2021|
|Exam Date||January 22 to 24, 2021|
|Job Type||Jharkhand Govt.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Steps To Download JPSC AE Mains Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter your Registration number.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Enter the captcha as it appears on the screen.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and print you admit card.
Download JPSC AE Mains Admit Card 2020
JPSC AE Mains Exam 2020 is scheduled for January 22 to 24, 2021. Click on the link given below to download your JPSC AE Mains Admit Card.
Documents To Carry For JPSC JE Mains Admit Card
- Along with the admit card, valid proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The Identity Proof Cards may include a Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Important Points To For JPSC AE Mains Admit Card
- Calculator, Mobile phone, and other electronic gadgets of communication are strictly banned on the campus of the examination hall.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit cards beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidate should not possess any electronic items such as mobile phones ( even in switched off mode), pager, storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, camera or Bluetooth devices, or any other equipment during the examination.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future Examination.