JPSC AE Admit Card 2020 is out @ jpsc.gov.in. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the admit card to recruit 637 candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Candidates who had applied for the post of assistant engineer can now download their admit card from the link given below. JPSC AE Exam is scheduled on 19th January 2020.
JPSC Assistant Engineer 2020
|JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Test Name||Combined Assistant Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||637|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th January 2020|
|Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|Job Type||Jharkhand Govt.|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Personal Interview|
Steps To Download JPSC Hall Ticket 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter your Registration number.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Enter the captcha as it appears on the screen.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and print your admit card.
Download JPSC AE Admit Card 2020
JPSC Prelims Exam 2020 is scheduled on 19th January 2020. The Official Notification for online application began on 15th October 2019. Click on the link given below to download your JPSC AE Hall Ticket 2020.
Documents To Carry For JPSC AE Prelims Exam 2020
- Along with the admit card, valid proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The Identity Proof Cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Important Points To For JPSC AE Prelims Exam 2020
- Calculator, Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets of communication are strictly banned on the campus of the examination hall.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit cards beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidate should not possess any electronic items such as mobile phones ( even in switched off mode), pager, storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment during the examination.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination.