JKSSB Recruitment 2021
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released an advertisement inviting online applications at 503 Vacancies for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject vide Advt No. 03 of 2021. As per the recent notice, 503 vacancies For Various Posts in the Department of Forest, Ecology & Environment, General Administration, Health Medical &Education, Law Justice, and Parliamentary Affairs have been advertised. The interested candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below. Read the complete article for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 and stay tuned with us for the latest information regarding recruitment.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Advt. No.||03 of 2021|
|Starting Date||20th June 2021|
|Closing Date||20th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Written Exam|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
JKSSB has again extended the last date of online submission to 10th June 2021 and has announced the tentative exam dates from 15th July to 31st August 2021. Check important dates for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 from the below table.
|1||Notification Release Date||4th June 2021|
|2||Starting date to apply online||20th June 2021|
|3||Last Date to apply online||20th July 2021|
|4||Written test Dates for Junior Assistant||to be announced|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has announced 503 vacant posts for various departments on its official website on 4th June 2021 on its official website @jkssb.nic.in. The complete details about the recruitment process have been mentioned in the detailed notification pdf for which the direct link has been provided here.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 503 vacancies have been released for Various Posts in the Department of Forest, Ecology & Environment, General Administration, Health Medical &Education, Law Justice, and Parliamentary Affairs. Check the post-wise distribution from the below table.
The table below represents the detailed bifurcation of vacancies in various departments as indent(s) received from the Concerned Departments.
|S. No.||Reference of Indent||Department||No. of posts received|
|Forest, Ecology and Environment Department||280|
|2||GAD/Estt/M-34/2020||General Administration Department||200|
|3||HD/Drug/24/2020||Health & Medical Education Department||04|
|4||LD(SL) 2015/14-Adv.Gen.||Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||19|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification as notified in Annexure-“A” on or before 20-07-2021, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be canceled by the Board.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce a relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, the final decision regarding the selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant facts which shall be binding.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfillment of other terms and conditions.
ii) Educational Qualification
The Candidates must have 10+2, ITI, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Ed, Master Degree, Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university.
(iii) Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1979||01-01-2003|
Application Fee For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The application fee can be paid only through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards. Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 20th July 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s Online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Once successful Login, click on the “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and submit fees if applicable.
- Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” and download the application form for future use.
Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The JKSSB will start accepting Online Applications for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for 503 vacancies of various posts in different departments from 20th June 2021. The last date to apply is 20th July 2021.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20th June 2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||20th July 2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit obtained in written/skill tests (if any). There shall be no Viva-voce for these posts. Marks obtained in the Written test out of Maximum Marks shall be proportionately converted into 100 points.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021
The provisionally accepted JKSSB Applications by the Board, as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Notice, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admit Card/Roll No slip for appearing in the Written Examination.
In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
i. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
ii. Voter’s ID Card,
iii. Driving License,
iv. PAN Card,
vi. School ID Card,
vii. Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.