JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has extended the last date to accept the online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno, and Others posts at the official website @jkssb.nic.in. The recruitment has been released to fill 927 posts in Jal Shakti, Horticulture, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Hospitality & Protocol Department, Information departments through a written examination and skill tests. As per the notice, The online registration process has been extended to March 29, 2021. Here you can check the complete information about JKSSB Recruitment 2921 for 927 posts that are provided below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Recruitment 2021, Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board|
|Post||JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno, and Others|
|Starting date to apply||February 24, 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||February 24, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration|
|Exam Date||Not Declared yet|
|Admit Card Download Date||Not Declared yet|
|Result Declaration Date||Not Declared yet|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Notification For 927 Vacancies
The JKSSB has released an official PDF for the JE and other posts in different departments on its official website. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided here. Read the complete details about the recruitment from the official notification.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 927 vacancies have been released in the different departments which are given below. The breakdown of the vacancies according to the post have been detailed below.
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||2|
|Post-wise Vacancy Details|
| Jal Shakti Dept
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||65||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Draftsman (Civil)||122||Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma|
|Junior Stenographer||01||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||04|
|Junior Assistant||265||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Mechanic||02||Matriculation with ITI (Mechanical Trade)|
|Electrician||04||Matriculation with ITI Electrician Trade)|
|Driller||02||Diploma (Mech Engg)|
|Junior Stenographer||08||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Driver||20||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Junior Assistant||28||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Cleaner||03||Matric and Cleaner chit holder|
|Senior Horticulture Technician||28||B.Sc (Horticulture/ Agriculture)|
|Canning Instructor||03||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Foreman||01||B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Laboratory Technician||02||B.Sc with 02 years experience|
|Welder||01||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Assistant Seamerman||01||Matric with 06 months Training in Fruit Preservation|
|Horticulture Technician Grade-IV||211||10+2 with Basic Horticulture Training|
|Assistant Mechanic||08||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Librarian||01||Degree (Library Science)|
|Instructor Canning||01||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Cameraman||01||Matric with Experience|
|Tractor Driver||02||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Katie||01||Matric having a certificate of calligraphy in Urdu|
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Dept
|Junior Scale Stenographer||15||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Jr Assistant||26||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department|
|Table Boy||01||Matric with a short course of 2-6 weeks|
|Tailor||01||Matric with ITI (Tailoring)|
|Steno Typist||02||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Electrician||01||10+2 with Diploma (Electrician Trade) from ITI.|
|Driver||12||Matriculation with hill driving license|
|Photo Librarian||01||Any Degree with Library Science Certificate|
|Public Address System Operator (PASO)||02||10+2 with Diploma/ Degree (Electronics)|
|Junior Assistant||21||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Screenman||10||Matric with Diploma (Electronics) from ITI|
|Assistant Cameraman||01||Degree (Science) with experience|
|Film Production Assistant||01|
|Junior Culture Assistant||20||10th Class with relevant experience|
|Cameraman||03||Degree (Science) with experience|
JKSSB 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Jal Shakti – Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Cleaner – Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician – B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor – Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Culture Assistant – Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instruments Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- OM – 40 years
- PH/PWD – 42 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
- Govt Servant/Contract – 40 years
- All other categories – 43 years
- All categories of candidates need to pay Rs. 350/-
How to Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements
- click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Fill the details in the application form, pay the fee
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Online Application
The link to the online application was active from February 24, 2021 onwards. As per the notice released by the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board, the online application has been extended to March 29, 2021. The interested candidates can apply from the direct link provided here.
JKSSB Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the JKSSB Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is March 29, 2021.
Q. How many vacancies have been released for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 927 vacancies have been released by JKSSB.
Q. What is the age limit for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The age limit is 18 to 40 years for JKSSB Recruitment 2021.
Q. How can I apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The eligible candidates can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 through the direct link given below or the official website.
Q. What is the exam date for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The written exam date will be announced soon.